What's new

nawaz booed by pakistanis but modi melcomed by indians in new york UN meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your statements proves you don't even knw shit about IK, politics and MEdia...

I can't understand such complex Urdo, so I'll just stick to the one liner. I know MORE about IK, what happens inside the GHQ and inside your PM house than about 95% of the people on here. And I don't say this as arrogance, its a fact. If you ever trace my posts back to a couple of years, you'll see my posts either giving our real time information or advance information on stuff that was about to happen.

Did you know the newly wed, Mrs. Khan wasn't home for two nights till Eid? IK told her that she was worst than his white wife and as a result, she told him to divorce her and went to Tareen's family members house, who is a mutual friend of IK and her (from UK). So PLEASE, before you write silly posts, read up on the author's prior history so you can see his background a little.

IK is an empty shell. He's that cannon that you use on parades, it fires, makes noise but it doesn't damage anything as it doesn't have a warhead in it. IK doesn't have a warhead either (a working bran that is). The guy is a fancy cricketer and he wants or a country. I know a lot of fancy strippers, doesn't mean I am going to Mary them. You find the best match for these serious things like running a nation and all. A guy who doesn't have leadership or even something close to it, who'd personal life is a mess (multiple times), who gets violent and believes in violent revolution in the 21st century (like Khadafi and Saddam), you think he'll bring a change? He's making Pakistan look like a country of fools, the video in the first post of this thread is an example of it. When a leader makes a mockery out of their government and they think its a "revolution", him and his followers are projecting a really negative, low quality and divided image of their country.

have you even considered the slight possibility- that maybe, just maybe, NS isn't actually popular among the educated and overseas Pakistani communities who know how he's not helping the country at all?
you are so mad crazy about this dude NS, are you his gay partner?

I am VERY well aware of who he is populated and who he's not populated among. Gathering a 1000 Pashtuns from NY-NJ area isn't a big deal. There are plenty of them. Showing the world this little drama based on ethnicity, has happened many times. After all, the idea which Gen. Raheel killed, was eventually going to lead to "Pashtunistan", this right here, is a "cause" towards getting Pashtuns in power inside Pakistan.

Next, Brooklyin is a city of lower income people, taxi-cab drivers and all. Its a slum of NY to say the least. I grew up in NY so I can pretty much tell how all about NYC. The actual educated Pakistanis live in posh areas of New Jersey, or upstate NY, or Staten Island or Long Island. Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx are all areas where people live in little shiit hole apartments with 5 family members in a small 1000 sqft apartment. These aren't educated people as they live on rent and all.

Whatever the "ethnic" support may be, still doesn't give you a right to come onto streets on foreign country and show this intense, divided picture of your country where the US has nothing to do with Pakistan's politics. Obviously these "Educated" people didn't either pay attention to their education, or didn't learn from it. Educated people go to parliaments and places like media and come up with their solution. Take a look at India, they have similar issues, but they've changed radically and present a VERY American-like picture. This is what a nation wanting to grow, does. They represent one India (even with their differences) and work for it. You people, work for "your guy" and "your ethnicity". What a broken nation sadly!!!

If the educated people don't have the majority (which in this case, IK has a tiny population supporting him, all his Pashtun brothers and sisters primarily), they real educated ones, WORK towards getting the majority through peace like India. Not through sponsoring money and using military, expecting a "third umpire"!!! If these educated people are ready to do all this drama for a person who hasn't produced 10 rupees worth of sweet candy for the people of his province, then this isn't education. This is ethnicity.

Third class tactics produce third class results and you let India take advantage of you because of stupids like the ones seen in the video in the first post.

I wonder why these Indians are mad after this killer Modi.
More than 2000 Muslim were killed in Indian state Gujurat while he were Chief Minister that time.
The same USA denied to give him VISA to USA that time. Now welcome Modi?????????

I can't understand such complex Urdo, so I'll just stick to the one liner. I know MORE about IK, what happens inside the GHQ and inside your PM house than about 95% of the people on here. And I don't say this as arrogance, its a fact. If you ever trace my posts back to a couple of years, you'll see my posts either giving our real time information or advance information on stuff that was about to happen.

Did you know the newly wed, Mrs. Khan wasn't home for two nights till Eid? IK told her that she was worst than his white wife and as a result, she told him to divorce her and went to Tareen's family members house, who is a mutual friend of IK and her (from UK). So PLEASE, before you write silly posts, read up on the author's prior history so you can see his background a little.

IK is an empty shell. He's that cannon that you use on parades, it fires, makes noise but it doesn't damage anything as it doesn't have a warhead in it. IK doesn't have a warhead either (a working bran that is). The guy is a fancy cricketer and he wants or a country. I know a lot of fancy strippers, doesn't mean I am going to Mary them. You find the best match for these serious things like running a nation and all. A guy who doesn't have leadership or even something close to it, who'd personal life is a mess (multiple times), who gets violent and believes in violent revolution in the 21st century (like Khadafi and Saddam), you think he'll bring a change? He's making Pakistan look like a country of fools, the video in the first post of this thread is an example of it. When a leader makes a mockery out of their government and they think its a "revolution", him and his followers are projecting a really negative, low quality and divided image of their country.

I am VERY well aware of who he is populated and who he's not populated among. Gathering a 1000 Pashtuns from NY-NJ area isn't a big deal. There are plenty of them. Showing the world this little drama based on ethnicity, has happened many times. After all, the idea which Gen. Raheel killed, was eventually going to lead to "Pashtunistan", this right here, is a "cause" towards getting Pashtuns in power inside Pakistan.

Next, Brooklyin is a city of lower income people, taxi-cab drivers and all. Its a slum of NY to say the least. I grew up in NY so I can pretty much tell how all about NYC. The actual educated Pakistanis live in posh areas of New Jersey, or upstate NY, or Staten Island or Long Island. Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx are all areas where people live in little shiit hole apartments with 5 family members in a small 1000 sqft apartment. These aren't educated people as they live on rent and all.

Whatever the "ethnic" support may be, still doesn't give you a right to come onto streets on foreign country and show this intense, divided picture of your country where the US has nothing to do with Pakistan's politics. Obviously these "Educated" people didn't either pay attention to their education, or didn't learn from it. Educated people go to parliaments and places like media and come up with their solution. Take a look at India, they have similar issues, but they've changed radically and present a VERY American-like picture. This is what a nation wanting to grow, does. They represent one India (even with their differences) and work for it. You people, work for "your guy" and "your ethnicity". What a broken nation sadly!!!

If the educated people don't have the majority (which in this case, IK has a tiny population supporting him, all his Pashtun brothers and sisters primarily), they real educated ones, WORK towards getting the majority through peace like India. Not through sponsoring money and using military, expecting a "third umpire"!!! If these educated people are ready to do all this drama for a person who hasn't produced 10 rupees worth of sweet candy for the people of his province, then this isn't education. This is ethnicity.

Third class tactics produce third class results and you let India take advantage of you because of stupids like the ones seen in the video in the first post.
Mr , know everything ?lolzz

@Icarus @Irfan Baloch @Manticore : gentlemen - read above. It is VERY difficult to not respond to these low quality personal attacks!!! So please, take care of these for me. Otherwise, if I am forced to respond, the entire thread will be derailed,which it already has with the above off topic bullshiit!
Everyone will take a shot on you cause , you are trying to be Mr know everything ?
I mean peopled will react ?lolzz

Mr. I have no response to a factual comment :tdown::angel:
OK let's start with , how many toilets in PM house ?lolzz
Mr dear know everything ?

Show your literacy rate!

Your all posts are baseless no grounds nothing.... I am not really interested to listen your shitty lecture after reading this

"You're more aware regarding GHQ blaa blaa" LOL @ your non-sense posts. If information from the Pentagon and GHQ leaked to every dog and cat lol war gaye phir tu sab...

Sorry to say never seen such childish remarks from anyone on this forum.

2nd, Today the situation and where Pakistan today.... people who did money laundering... on whom orders state machnery used against the people and also involved in illegal activities since ages whether corruption, kabza mafia, water mafia, property mafia bla ablaa ... congratulationz to you on your lovely dovely leadership like NS and Zardari lol

I wonder why these Indians are mad after this killer Modi.
More than 2000 Muslim were killed in Indian state Gujurat while he were Chief Minister that time.
The same USA denied to give him VISA to USA that time. Now welcome Modi?????????
killer modi killer modi killer modi , thts the only word u guys know , but dont know tht it was a communal riots in which around 400 hindus and 1200 muslims were lilled , and he did everything right ,called for paramilitary force from centre same day , rescued many muslim peoples from different places , thing was congress exploited this situation and made a bomb about it, so that modi will lose next election which was in 2003-04 but he got majority win in all seats even in muslim majority areas , also congress exlpoited in international level , it was congress who requested the state department not to give visa to modi ,as current govt in ruling obliged with request. so please dont give me this shitty logic.

killer modi killer modi killer modi , thts the only word u guys know , but dont know tht it was a communal riots in which around 400 hindus and 1200 muslims were lilled , and he did everything right ,called for paramilitary force from centre same day , rescued many muslim peoples from different places , thing was congress exploited this situation and made a bomb about it, so that modi will lose next election which was in 2003-04 but he got majority win in all seats even in muslim majority areas , also congress exlpoited in international level , it was congress who requested the state department not to give visa to modi ,as current govt in ruling obliged with request. so please dont give me this shitty logic.
Cause he is killer moodi don't you think ?
If as CM he wasn't was the responsible person then who was ? You ?lolzz

Everyone will take a shot on you cause , you are trying to be Mr know everything ?
I mean peopled will react ?lolzz

OK let's start with , how many toilets in PM house ?lolzz

What's your name? IK? Because the gibberish you wrote above makes no sense. Just like listening to IK, he says a LOT, but at the end, people with brain go....."what the hell did he really say in those three hours?" and people like you say "I am ready to attack the Parliament for my leader, my country means nothing to do, and I DON'T need to know why I am doing this either" !!!

These post writings, politics, economic growth, strong defense aren't your cup of tea, you guys should make a cricket league with IK and be involved with that. That's probably the best way to channel IK's followers lack of sense and energies in a VERY positive direction, i.e. Cricket Leagues.

What's your name? IK? Because the gibberish you wrote above makes no sense. Just like listening to IK, he says a LOT, but at the end, people with brain go....."what the hell did he really say in those three hours?" and people like you say "I am ready to attack the Parliament for my leader, my country means nothing to do, and I DON'T need to know why I am doing this either" !!!

These post writings, politics, economic growth, strong defense aren't your cup of tea, you guys should make a cricket league with IK and be involved with that. That's probably the best way to channel IK's followers lack of sense and energies in a VERY positive direction, i.e. Cricket Leagues.
You know everything ?lolzz
OK then just tell me , what brand of under wears Mr moodi likes to wear ?
I'm not IK FAN ?lolzz

Your all posts are baseless no grounds nothing.... I am not really interested to listen your shitty lecture after reading this

2nd, Today the situation and where Pakistan today.... people who did money laundering... on whom orders state machnery used against the people and also involved in illegal activities since ages whether corruption, kabza mafia, water mafia, property mafia bla ablaa ... congratulationz to you on your lovely dovely leadership like NS and Zardari lol

- If you don't like my posts, why respond to them? IK's followers are crazy, just like IK!!!! They say one thing and do totally different. Lying will only get you so far. Then everyone will wake up and be like, wait, what the hell was done in this time when IK was our greeder (or leader, without leadership). So say what you mean or be quiet. Irrational, uncoordinated statements make no sense. Learn from IK's worst things!!!

- Zardari is a corrupt basterd. No doubt about it. Its proven in courts from Pakistan to Switzerland. But if you have any proofs of illegal conduct or corruption for the past three years, take them out, give them to the SC. I am sure if they have made decisions in IK's favor, they'll review these too. And if NS's found guilty, the SC will remove him and will put him in jail.

IK also has many mafia members who left Zardari's party and other greedy people who were lower on the food chain and saw IK as their opportunity to grow politically. Many gangsters, corrupt and third class people now surround IK (match made in heaven??).

Plus, majority of these mafia's, militia's from Taliban to MQM, are a credit to your military for the past 70 years. NS didn't design this crap in the past three years. So when you open your mouth, blame the real people involved with this for the past 70 years and that includes majority of the generals.

An example, if Mushy hadn't provided MQM with sophisticated weapons and all, thousands of lives would've been alive today. Since his time, the MQM because of his backing, became a real militia and literally forced their violent, little army type rules in Karachi. This is just ONE example!!! There are hundreds more!!!

Cause he is killer moodi don't you think ?
If as CM he wasn't was the responsible person then who was ? You ?lolzz
how many people get killed in name of Blasphemy by ur people in pakistan ,have u any account , telling other killer , why didnt u guys called then state head a killer for this.

every day there is blast or terrorist attack in pakistan , who is responsible for this , ur govt , who created them , now out of control , why dont u call them killer as they were unable to stop it

it just shows the quality of citizens.

Nawaz Sharrif is corrupt as they come but at least he's not a mass murderer. :D
wht masss murder , there is no riots ever happened in pakistan ever , no person was killed in tht riot , did u ever call the state head of tht province a mass killer , dont talk rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom