What's new

Nawaz agrees to travel abroad for medical treatment.

I am talking about the lady specifically. There are thousands of examples in Muslim history where one brother was a Muslim and the other one was not.

Take an example of Hazrat Hamza and Abu Jahal. Still you will identify a Muslim lady by her Jewish ancestry?

No, purely in regards to politics, PM Khan endorsed an anti-Islam, anti-Muslim billionaire Jewish candidate's hate-filled campaign against Sadiq Khan. What was the need for that?

What did PM Khan had to gain from supporting Zac Goldsmith's candidacy based on anti-Islam? Where is the logic, sense in that?

What was being expected and predicted is going to happen.
Silence of IK and the government is deafening.
Pakistan is doomed.

Is it haram Mullahna Sahab ?

Totally Halal my little padawan.

However, seeing his ex-wife after divorcing her, sleeping at his ex-mother-in-law's house and supporting anti-Islam ex-brother-in-law's political candidacy is a bit iffy.

just tell me didn't Ik said NRO only over my dead body?
Jab tak mein zinda hon kisi ko NRO nahi mily ga: Imran Khan ...
Every PM had have quoted this statement through his election campaign what so special about it didn't you remember NAWAZ had a same quotes about ZARDARI that he will bring looted money back from ZARDARI in his previous election campaign

It seems, political elite is harshly deprived of their rights of plundering money of Pakistan. Corrupts and thieves of Pakistan have left no interest in Pakistan so they will go where they accumulated the looted wealth - but that wealth will be curse for them not cure - In-Shaa-Allah.
Decades of governing opportunites, these corrupt 'haram-khors' could not set up a good health system in Pakistan? They should be hanged for their such crimes.

Then be reasonable. At one stage you say look he is going money comes or not doesnt matter. What we do with nawaz achar dalay aus ka? Money is all we want from start paisa do that's it. Now only one question " why all of sudden IK will let them go" knowingly his party and supporter will leave him if he does that or you think after struggling for 20 years and his party was built on bring money back narrative will let it go so easily?

Money is coming as investment,charity or something else then we should all welcome. This is what our country needs not nawaz ki platain kum hogaye ya zoyada.hogaye. hope you will agree on this
i want each and every one to stick to the basics no counter arguments to arguments, punish these all bastards according to law and then take out all of their money, I never said of plea bargaining, plea bargaining is counter productive to corruption, it as simple , secondly don't try to teach me I know more about politicians than any body else here on your entire PGF , if you have any misunderstanding that I don't know who is who and what is what then you are entirely wrong because I have watched these all bastards from very close including Ik,

plea bargain could only happen through courts there is a complete process in place for this, and for this accused first have to accept his/her corruption and have agree to return the amount in written application to Chairman NAB to initiate the plea bargain process.

But in this case of NS everything is missing no one will accept it as Plea Bargain not even the courts and general public .....

Can't disagree under plea bargain context. However, there is a way "out of the court settlement" where, parties then submit joint statement. In this case, don't know what's really going on and if government does not share anything with public; that is going to hit PTI badly.

I don't have any sympathy with Nawaz Sharif or Asif Ali zardari I wish someone hangs them in the middle of a ground but my culprit is i k who gave us hope that he will never ever let these looters run away if establishment is forcing him to keep silent then why he is compromising his integrity he should have resigned earlier and told the nation the whole story at least he would have saved his face and his supporters, if he is compromising it means he is definitely not as pure as assumed what is the need to have this handicapped prime Minister ship,his criminal silence on the issue suggest that he himself is involved in this matter and he is equally responsible for this it is not for what people's voted him. peoples want accountability accountability and only accountability no matter I k remains in the power or not and if i k is silent on this issue then he himself is equally corrupt , why he is taking the burden of The sins of establishment on his shoulders,
I only to say that about your that crap you think NAWAZ and ZARDARI can give their looted money that easy you think and go and thanks to ppp and pml-n to creating 18th amendment for saving their @$$ from corruption

Totally Halal my little padawan.

However, seeing his ex-wife after divorcing her, sleeping at his ex-mother-in-law's house and supporting anti-Islam ex-brother-in-law's political candidacy is a bit iffy.

Then do not talk about marrying a Jewish woman but talk about the point precisely unless Islam is not your final aim but mullah diesel win. Thanks.

Can't disagree under plea bargain context. However, there is a way "out of the court settlement" where, parties then submit joint statement. In this case, don't know what's really going on and if government does not share anything with public; that is going to hit PTI badly.
اچھا ہوا آپ اس تھریڈ میں آگئے ہیں یہاں پہ دھارے ہیں آپ سے درخواست ہے کہ برائے مہربانی مجھے کچھ دنوں کے لیے بین کردیں کیونکہ کچھ دنوں بعد پی ٹی آئی کی منھ پھٹ اور بےلگام پروپیگنڈہ ٹیم کو عقل آ جائے گی تو پھر میں دوبارہ واپس آکر پی ٹی آئی پہ پہ کھلے ذہن کے ساتھ ڈسکس کر سکوں گا آپ کی بڑی مہربانی ہوگی،

i want each and every one to stick to the basics no counter arguments to arguments, punish these all bastards according to law and then take out all of their money, I never said of plea bargaining, plea bargaining is counter productive to corruption, it as simple , secondly don't try to teach me I know more about politicians than any body else here on your entire PGF , if you have any misunderstanding that I don't know who is who and what is what then you are entirely wrong because I have watched these all bastards from very close including Ik,[/QUOTE
IK is not above law which these corrupt made otherwise this plea bargain is a joke with nation. IK cant do anything we see how judges of courts are in favor of nawaz.

This whole system is useles.

However, there is a way "out of the court settlement" where, parties then submit joint statement.
You are refereeing about Out of Court Settlement which can happen b/w two parties in dispute but in NS case its not the government but NAB "An Independent Institution For Accountability" who is involved and is fighting cases of corruption against NS in Pakistani Courts; for NAB under law Plea Bargaining is the only possible solution for settlement of any case and this solution too Depends on the approval of the Court .....

You are refereeing about Out of Court Settlement which can happen b/w two parties in dispute but in NS case its not the government but NAB "An Independent Institution For Accountability" who is involved and is fighting cases of corruption against NS in Pakistani Courts; for NAB under law Plea Bargaining is the only possible solution for settlement of any case and this solution too Depends on the approval of the Court .....

Understood. My reference was in regard to State V/s Accused. NAB is an institute of State that acts against those who steal from the State. However, I am not sure about the exact Section of Law in this regard. I was referring where parties have dispute especially over land or money that they settles the same out of Court. If NAB has only power to agree in plea bargain then I see three contexts here 1) there is no plea bargain happening otherwise we would have seen submission before Court or 2) there is a plea bargain but kept away from everyone and that will harm PTI politically or 3) an Out of the Court Settlement. All in all, I am merely interested about how much money is recovered.

I will repeat again that there are (allegedly) 5 points to be met by NS/AAZ in T&C, in case they really want to avoid jail term.

F52C38B8-2920-4A80-8D9E-FB54DF3DBAEF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom