What's new

Nawaz agrees to travel abroad for medical treatment.

I think you are misreading the situation or deal-making that’s going on behind closed doors. The establishment is trying to get Nawaz to make a deal or leave to go abroad, he has been reluctant as it would be political suicide for him to return to Pakistan to pick a fight with establishment, knowing full well in advance that he’d be imprisoned. It’s why he’s refusing to go despite all the conflicting statements and whispers.

It really isn’t about whether or not suitable treatment exists in Pakistan, it’s about a behind the scenes act between Nawaz and those in charge.

I know it will sound odd and opposite of the truth to members. But my position will be vindicated one day, truth always wins out.
Everyone needs to remember that despite all of the corruption and mismanagement, Nawaz Sharif has a significant following in Pakistan, especially Punjab. The PTI barely formed a government in Punjab. The PTI government and Establishment, neither want Nawaz to become a martyr and the blame for his death placed on the Army or PTI. I just think that this should be handled (as I mentioned in my previous post) very carefully.

yes he did but khota boys need to realize their rebellious messiah is leaving them to his own luxury!

They don't mind. They would be expecting that, after a while, Maryam Tweetni would become PM of Pakistan and their rule will return.

Injustice!!!!!!

Unless and until there is a brutal purge where the rotten elite is hanged on the poles, this injustice will keep on happening. The elite in Pakistan can never ever be touched while a common man rots in jail for some petty crimes.

They don't mind. They would be expecting that, after a while, Maryam Tweetni would become PM of Pakistan and their rule will return.
crazy if people are willing to accept someone who looted them to sit on the same throne and fool them and fk them again!!! if thats the case then we deserve leaders like nawaz puppets like IK dakus like zardari and false messiahs like Maslihat boys!

If IK doesn't come forward and say that Nawaz is paying looted money to go abroad the ladies and gentlemen welcome Bhutto 2.0.

What was being expected and predicted is going to happen.
Silence of IK and the government is deafening.
Pakistan is doomed.

There is no need to be hysterical.

Pakistan has a carefully designed and managed system in place that always delivers the results it is designed to achieve, please rest assured.

No, it's not an NRO unless Sharif's conviction & disqualification is overturned and he's allowed to run in elections again.

At the moment Sharif is still banned for life, and that will remain in place regardless of how long he stays abroad for 'treatment'.

What I would like to see, as I mentioned earlier, is that his sentence be suspended while hes getting treatment and he has to complete all of it once he returns, so that way he doesn't spend 7 years getting treatment and then returns. If he returns after 7 years, he should still have to spend the amount of time in jail that he currently has left.

I wanted to ask, everyone, that what do we achieve while corrupt rots in jail while his/her family enjoys & spend the looted money without any fear of law abroad?
What does their jail term & conviction provides to support our economy rather their death turns into more of political boasting to the corrupt clan?

Why not to have our money back, support economy, not to disappoint some friends in view of our weak economic situation while there are 5 points T&Cs including that corrupt lot is no more relevant to Pakistan (politics) and can die outside country without becoming political martyrs in Pakistan?

I don't see NS/AAZ serving jail term & we are having bailout packages of loans to survive, is ever plausible or beneficial at all. Instead, let's have the money back from the looters, get rid of them in every form and let's move ahead.

If IK doesn't come forward and say that Nawaz is paying looted money to go abroad the ladies and gentlemen welcome Bhutto 2.0.

Jang is reporting a news that IK has told spokespersons that no NRO is taking place. NS is genuinely ill and hence his name is being removed from ECL, on the recommendations of NAB.

Jang is reporting a news that IK has told spokespersons that no NRO is taking place. NS is genuinely ill and hence his name is being removed from ECL, on the recommendations of NAB.
But for common man NS was removed by army and they they don't have anything against him,he is ill,he is a great leader who stood againt powerful establishment and won.

But for common man NS was removed by army and they they don't have anything against him,he is ill,he is a great leader who stood againt powerful establishment and won.

Yes. All, what is happening, for quite some time, is very suspicious and disturbing. It is necessary for IK to clarify these things. Lot of rumors are circulating, owing to the silence of government.

I wanted to ask, everyone, that what do we achieve while corrupt rots in jail while his/her family enjoys & spend the looted money without any fear of law abroad?
What does their jail term & conviction provides to support our economy rather their death turns into more of political boasting to the corrupt clan?

Why not to have our money back, support economy, not to disappoint some friends in view of our weak economic situation while there are 5 points T&Cs including that corrupt lot is no more relevant to Pakistan (politics) and can die outside country without becoming political martyrs in Pakistan?

I don't see NS/AAZ serving jail term & we are having bailout packages of loans to survive, is ever plausible or beneficial at all. Instead, let's have the money back from the looters, get rid of them in every form and let's move ahead.

It was never about convicting a criminal. It was proving him a criminal in front of public of Pakistan. You can't convict him with a broken judiciary. IK couldn't have gone against him with hands all hands on deck when his party is made of ex PPP & ex PMLN. It was all about exposing him. If he goes without paying money then he will become bhutto of Punjab.

No, purely in regards to politics, PM Khan endorsed an anti-Islam, anti-Muslim billionaire Jewish candidate's hate-filled campaign against Sadiq Khan. What was the need for that?

What did PM Khan had to gain from supporting Zac Goldsmith's candidacy based on anti-Islam? Where is the logic, sense in that?

Provide proof of anti islam zac goldsmith campaign?

It was never about convicting a criminal. It was proving him a criminal in front of public of Pakistan. You can't convict him with a broken judiciary. IK couldn't have gone against him with hands all hands on deck when his party is made of ex PPP & ex PMLN. It was all about exposing him. If he goes without paying money then he will become bhutto of Punjab.

I will credit PTI/IK once we have all the looted money and these corrupts aren't having a free walk nor the credit to themselves for future to come. That is only my interest when Pakistan Economic figures starts to grow, we are getting rid of loans & moving towards self reliance. I am not excluding all the hostilities in this journey and I know that our enemies wouldn't let us to achieve that much but still, history should not mention that Pakistan didn't try nor worked hard to have it all.

Back
Top Bottom