What's new

Nawaz agrees to travel abroad for medical treatment.

All in all, I am merely interested about how much money is recovered.
if they can blackmail the state in one way or the other than why any of them would return any money which they earned through corruption .... ??

No, purely in regards to politics, PM Khan endorsed an anti-Islam, anti-Muslim billionaire Jewish candidate's hate-filled campaign against Sadiq Khan. What was the need for that?

What did PM Khan had to gain from supporting Zac Goldsmith's candidacy based on anti-Islam? Where is the logic, sense in that?
Supporting a non Muslim over a Muslim doesn't make you anti Muslim. Politics has no religion. He endorsed him because he knew him personally, he didn't know Sadiq Khan.

But why are you deviating from the forum topic. Why don't you talk about Nawaz Sharif fleeing to his home in London for treatment???

Why didn't he bring medical reforms in this country after being pm for three times???

Why didn't he fix the prison system so that prisoners could get proper medical treatment??

Why did he let mushi get away and flee to Dubai?

if they can blackmail the state in one way or the other than why any of them would return any money which they earned through corruption .... ??

Blackmailing? you mean Dharna?

included not limited to it .... in fact both NS and AAZ history of blackmailing to the state ....

Their history of blackmailing is not hidden. NS is currently going for treatment only and there is no mention of pardon or acquittal off his crimes yet we all have come to opinion that he is actually going forever. I know that we have a history as such & apparently, repeating itself in same fashion where public is not ever sure as what is going to happen. Maulana's foul play is like pushing with everything in the end for the deal. If I am not wrong, Fazal-ur-Rehman announced that he wants to see AAZ & NS out of jail, on the very first day of Dharna. He is in Islamabad to mount maximum pressure and there is no other opinion but I don't see him playing any rule to pressurize State except that being loudspeaker and diverting attention from many issues at hand.

This Dharna is actually a diversion, I say which pretty much fades Kashmir, judicial process, any deal or plea bargain, Kartarpur Corridor & FATF progress (actually harmed us more for FATF).

On other hand, NS or AAZ, going without information of public & recovery, will be yet another disappointing and not so pretty picture for the future of PTI itself. However, I sense that if there is any deal in lieu of money; if there is I REPEAT, then PM may speak to nation very shortly to take everyone into confidence in this regard as well as denying any sort of sympathy for counter to JUIF bloodbath attempt in Islamabad.

Their history of blackmailing is not hidden. NS is currently going for treatment only and there is no mention of pardon or acquittal off his crimes yet we all have come to opinion that he is actually going forever. I know that we have a history as such & apparently, repeating itself in same fashion where public is not ever sure as what is going to happen. Maulana's foul play is like pushing with everything in the end for the deal. If I am not wrong, Fazal-ur-Rehman announced that he wants to see AAZ & NS out of jail, on the very first day of Dharna. He is in Islamabad to mount maximum pressure and there is no other opinion but I don't see him playing any rule to pressurize State except that being loudspeaker and diverting attention from many issues at hand.

This Dharna is actually a diversion, I say which pretty much fades Kashmir, judicial process, any deal or plea bargain, Kartarpur Corridor & FATF progress (actually harmed us more for FATF).

On other hand, NS or AAZ, going without information of public & recovery, will be yet another disappointing and not so pretty picture for the future of PTI itself. However, I sense that if there is any deal in lieu of money; if there is I REPEAT, then PM may speak to nation very shortly to take everyone into confidence in this regard as well as denying any sort of sympathy for counter to JUIF bloodbath attempt in Islamabad.
listen today's Dr. Shahid Maood program .....

and after this listen a very old but a relevant song sung by Noor Jehan .....

and a song sung by legendary Medhi Hassan and dedicated to all the voters of PTI ....

So according to insider sources and informed journalists, a deal of $14 billion has been reached between PTi govt. and the PMLN leadership. So the price that Nawaz will have to pay to die peacefully in a hospital in London is $14 billion.
With this price, I dont think that a reparation would be made to the millions who have suffered due to his plunder of Pakistan's treasury and resources. If you distribute $14 billion to 120 million poor living in south Punjab and interior Sindh, the amount comes out to be $115. Do you think this amount will change lives when each Pakistani already is in debt of over $1000?. This amount does not make sense in any way to let Nawaz buy his way out of the Justice system of Pakistan.
With regard to Nawaz, PTI must understand that its not about the money, its about sending a message. I was reminded of a quote from the movie, The Dark Knight:

9ac971a291c625020a1d6dd38238e7e4.jpg

Everything burns.

and a song sung by legendary Medhi Hassan and dedicated to all the voters of PTI ....
Mujh sey pehli si muhabbat merey mehboob na maang

Today is a very hard, rather hardest, day for the PTI supporters.

تھوڑی کہس گئی اے، تھوڑی پاٹ گئی اے
میری ویل دی قمیض اج پاٹ گئی اے

Mujh sey pehli si muhabbat merey mehboob na maang
heart touching lines by Faiz and relevant to current situation (from star to 1:52 )

The End of PMLn. @BATMAN what is this ??? @Dubious @The Eagle @AgNoStiC MuSliM and rest
PTI needs to extremely careful and upfront on his travel abroad for treatment. His sentence should be suspended (he has to complete it once he is healthy again) and he needs to continually apply for bail extension beyond the 8 weeks he is currently granted. The PTI should also make NS commit to returning to complete his sentence once his treatment is complete.

With respect to the treatment itself, there needs to be a court or government directed responsible party (whichever hospital NS is going to) whose experts can make a decision on whether or not he is healthy enough to return. That decision should be the determining factor on his bail extensions and return to Pakistan. The UK government will likely have to be taken on board to commit to return NS to Pakistan once set conditions are met and not play their usual game of granting 'asylum'.

Also, with respect to treatment, treatment should automatically be considered complete if NS is not receiving it in the agreed upon UK hospital.

This has the potential of a massive backlash from PTI voters if not handled carefully and upfront.

this another NRO in making, and IK govt is lose credibility to take looted money back from these leeches
No, it's not an NRO unless Sharif's conviction & disqualification is overturned and he's allowed to run in elections again.

At the moment Sharif is still banned for life, and that will remain in place regardless of how long he stays abroad for 'treatment'.

What I would like to see, as I mentioned earlier, is that his sentence be suspended while hes getting treatment and he has to complete all of it once he returns, so that way he doesn't spend 7 years getting treatment and then returns. If he returns after 7 years, he should still have to spend the amount of time in jail that he currently has left.

:lol::lol:
Boys will be boys.

Back
Top Bottom