What's new

Nawaz agrees to travel abroad for medical treatment.

I will credit PTI/IK once we have all the looted money and these corrupts aren't having a free walk nor the credit to themselves for future to come. That is only my interest when Pakistan Economic figures starts to grow, we are getting rid of loans & moving towards self reliance. I am not excluding all the hostilities in this journey and I know that our enemies wouldn't let us to achieve that much but still, history should not mention that Pakistan didn't try nor worked hard to have it all.
The way things are going on social media and electronic media its looking bad for IK and a win for NS.

NS is 70+ years old diabetic with CHF and non complaint patient, let him die outside in peace rather than making him a martyer

currently he is doing good and the platelet count is non issue

I think people don't understand whats happening here. PMLN wanted from the the day to appear as a resistance against establishment.And the way things are looking right now they are succeeding.
NS and MN may not be able to contest in elections but they surely will become a hybrid of Bhutto and Altaf Hussain.

OK, everyone take a breath.

There is nothing beyond rumors and speculation about a 'deal'. PMLN has denied it and so has PTI.

Why is it so hard to consider the possibility that this is nothing more than the govt, based on the inputs of doctors, allowing Nawaz to go abroad for treatment only and then return to finish his prison sentence?

OK, everyone take a breath.

There is nothing beyond rumors and speculation about a 'deal'. PMLN has denied it and so has PTI.

Why is it so hard to consider the possibility that this is nothing more than the govt, based on the inputs of doctors, allowing Nawaz to go abroad for treatment only and then return to finish his prison sentence?

Because no one cares about platelates and where did $400 million comes in thst is if someome send 100 rupees sms comes instantly on mobile about transtion and here we have $400 million and no record found. Also why would IK let them do this while he rrmain empty handed?

just take deep breaths and relax I know the emotion of the hard core PTI workers are hurt ,but we people's are responsible for the misery and humiliation which we people's are facing I predicted long ago , and my words ,"were from now on what ever positive steps Ik will take will be turned against him "any one who needs witnesses ask Dubious or mr Irfan Bloch or The Eagle , it is Ik,s and it's followers destiny , Allah will not forgive him ,

just take deep breaths and relax I know the emotion of the hard core PTI workers are hurt ,but we people's are responsible for the misery and humiliation which we people's are facing I predicted long ago , and my words ,"were from now on what ever positive steps Ik will take will be turned against him "any one who needs witnesses ask Dubious or mr Irfan Bloch or The Eagle , it is Ik,s and it's followers destiny , Allah will not forgive him ,
If ppl still vote for pmln and they win again the its useless to stay in Pakistan

So where do you want to find the record? Just invent it, lie about it? White collar crime is extremely hard to prosecute.
Please white/black its.on the news sabir shakir ARY. What IK can gain by letting them go knowingly it will be suicide for his political career?

Just look at the timing $400 million+ $8 billion russian investment all came together a day before of nawaz news. I dont think these happened by chance..

30 years more down the drain if PML-N somehow magically gets elected to lead.
not 30 thats mean people of pakistan are corrupt and their up coming generstion are slaves of sharif family. Maryam kids, shahbaz sharif kids and go on.

I think people don't understand whats happening here. PMLN wanted from the the day to appear as a resistance against establishment.And the way things are looking right now they are succeeding.
NS and MN may not be able to contest in elections but they surely will become a hybrid of Bhutto and Altaf Hussain.
(Bhutto)For that establishment and mullah alliance need to through them in prison cell without any case. But both have very heavyweight cases and they all came from foreign land.

coming Sunday pandit nawaazoo and patwari khadim e ahla are off to London, pandit ji is insisting that daku naani should also accompany him

Seems Qatari did all arrangement. Qatari govt arrange air ambulance which will carry Nawaz from Isb to London and from London to Boston USA.

you people should not worry, Pakistan is destined to progress , All these haramies will wanish in few years as altafa is, but not by the hands of Imran, Imrans story is very interesting can't be told but successfully counterd .....full, stop

Back
Top Bottom