What's new

Nawaz agrees to travel abroad for medical treatment.

First installment of $ 400 regarding this deal is already landed in State Bank of Pakistan.

Forex reserves move up by $443 million

https://www.brecorder.com/2019/11/08/542609/forex-reserves-move-up-by-443-million/

No source of this increase declared . Enough said!

First installment of $ 400 regarding this deal is already landed in State Bank of Pakistan.

Forex reserves move up by $443 million

https://www.brecorder.com/2019/11/08/542609/forex-reserves-move-up-by-443-million/

No source of this increase declared . Enough said!

@AgNoStiC MuSliM

They will go scott free and not pay further payments. I don't know what agencies are thing. They have to be daft to take steps like this.

OK, everyone take a breath.

There is nothing beyond rumors and speculation about a 'deal'. PMLN has denied it and so has PTI.

Why is it so hard to consider the possibility that this is nothing more than the govt, based on the inputs of doctors, allowing Nawaz to go abroad for treatment only and then return to finish his prison sentence?

As I said earlier, it is better to wait and see what happens before flying off the handle in any direction. The only loss from all of this is likely going to be due and fair process of law, but then again that should not be a surprise either.

So which arab countries are the garuntor or witnesses
Either KSA or Qatar. KSA recently appointed defence minister visit COAS 2 days ago and Qatar has arrange air ambulance from ISB to Boston , stop over to UK. It seems Qatar has paid , but never know KSA may have paid off .

They will go scott free and not pay further payments. I don't know what agencies are thing. They have to be daft to take steps like this.
he seems really sick , because Qatari govt directly involve and providing all transpiration. No govt willing to take fake blame. But, he is gone, one way or other.

OK, everyone take a breath.

There is nothing beyond rumors and speculation about a 'deal'. PMLN has denied it and so has PTI.

Why is it so hard to consider the possibility that this is nothing more than the govt, based on the inputs of doctors, allowing Nawaz to go abroad for treatment only and then return to finish his prison sentence?
Would you come back?

A brave commando would return. Oh wait ......

On topic, a politician just might return if it is advantageous. NS did that previously, did he not? It all depends on the political climate.
The poster specifically mentioned coming back to finish his sentence.
Ain't gonna happen.

Why was NS refusing earlier and when was earlier offer made?
Does constitution allow IK to make offers to convicts?

You all need to take it easy on IK. It’s really not his fault that Nawaz is leaving, he has no choice. But if you and other PTI supporters blame him then it’s not surprising, you reap what you sow, years of I uncalculated “campaigning” has a cost too.
There is no need to be hysterical.

Pakistan has a carefully designed and managed system in place that always delivers the results it is designed to achieve, please rest assured.

Spoken in such cryptic terms that the true message embedded in these words isn’t likely to get through to most people, unfortunately. :D

All this drama was enacted to take him abroad. The PTI government and the courts should not take this bait.

If he is so sick, why is he not in the hospital? He wet straight to his home waving hands to his supporters. He is well. He is not going to die before his time. He should spend that time in jail.

I dont understand on what grounds courts allow such thieves to get bail? I can assure you in Pakistani jails there are people more sick than him.

I will credit PTI/IK once we have all the looted money and these corrupts aren't having a free walk nor the credit to themselves for future to come. That is only my interest when Pakistan Economic figures starts to grow, we are getting rid of loans & moving towards self reliance. I am not excluding all the hostilities in this journey and I know that our enemies wouldn't let us to achieve that much but still, history should not mention that Pakistan didn't try nor worked hard to have it all.

Unfortunately, on the first part, prepare now to be disappointed. There will be no billions from anywhere returned to Pakistan, in the end political imprisonment of people like NS or Zardari or such other people was never to last in the first place.

And on the economy, things probably will improve in a few years, nothing major, but at least we’ll be back to normalcy in terms of inflation and growth, and this time hopefully with sustainable balances. But even that might go further awry in the future if we don’t have a functioning republic, preferably a democratic one.

All this drama was enacted to take him abroad. The PTI government and the courts should not take this bait.

If he is so sick, why is he not in the hospital?

Respectfully, do you have such little faith in IK, his government, the state and various doctors that maybe they can’t tell between a drama and what they are now saying is a genuine medical emergency requiring treatment abroad?

I believe that if you or I trained as an assistant vet for a year, we might be able to tell the difference.

Would you come back?

NS came back the first time. I’m saying to pick a fight with the establishment. What did he have to gain or lose if he hadn’t returned in the first place knowing well in advance he’d probably be in jail? Answer is nothing worth the hassle apart from political credibility or some other personal motivations.

If his health is stabilised and improves. Then, unless a deal has been struck already, whereby NS is effectively asked to commit political suicide and never partake in Pakistani politics again, especially the kind of fight he often picks. If that deal hasn’t happened and his health isn’t an issue, then I think he’ll be back. What happens then would be very interesting.

A brave commando would return. Oh wait ......
:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom