What's new

Nawaz agrees to travel abroad for medical treatment.

And don't you know the oath taken by NAWAZ/ZARDARI TO DO THEIR JOBS HONESTLY AND SINCERELY,WHICH THEY DIDN'T
I don't have any sympathy with Nawaz Sharif or Asif Ali zardari I wish someone hangs them in the middle of a ground but my culprit is i k who gave us hope that he will never ever let these looters run away if establishment is forcing him to keep silent then why he is compromising his integrity he should have resigned earlier and told the nation the whole story at least he would have saved his face and his supporters, if he is compromising it means he is definitely not as pure as assumed what is the need to have this handicapped prime Minister ship,his criminal silence on the issue suggest that he himself is involved in this matter and he is equally responsible for this it is not for what people's voted him. peoples want accountability accountability and only accountability no matter I k remains in the power or not and if i k is silent on this issue then he himself is equally corrupt , why he is taking the burden of The sins of establishment on his shoulders,

IMG_0121.JPG

And don't you know the oath taken by NAWAZ/ZARDARI TO DO THEIR JOBS HONESTLY AND SINCERELY,WHICH THEY DIDN'T

I AM NOT SAYING THAT IK AND HIS GOVT IS 100% PERFECT NO ONE IS 100% PERFECT IN THE WORLD BUT ONLY ALMIGHTY ALLAH IS BUT I AM TRYING TO SAY IK IS FAR FAR BETTER THAN NAWAZ AND ZARDARI
AND PLEASE TELL ME WHERE IN THE OATH PM SHOULD SUICIDE IF HE IS GIVING A NRO, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND
just tell me didn't Ik said NRO only over my dead body?
Jab tak mein zinda hon kisi ko NRO nahi mily ga: Imran Khan ...

The treatment should be on his money including going and coming etc, not on our money

There is no NRO only plea bargaining. One installment already came of $400 million and more to come.

Now tell.me did ik said paisa do aur jao or not if you think not then check his speech in USA in stadium or should I spoon feed you?

There is no NRO only plea bargaining. One installment already came of $400 million and more to come.

Now tell.me did ik said paisa do aur jao or not if you think not then check his speech in USA in stadium or should I spoon feed you?

If this is a plea bargain where is the admission of guilt?

Isn't nice picture 2 days old ?

551703_7673365_coas-saudi_updates.jpg

If this is a plea bargain where is the admission of guilt?
He's already a criminal and we want money that is what we are getting. Lets say admisison of guilt will come later.after.payment received then what? May be condition is not to reveal it? Why all sudden things get easy for nawaz? IK is not in pressure or his govt going anywhere. These are.all indicators to understand. How come 39 years dispute over and russia agree to invest $8 billion in a country where his previous investment of steel mill is eaten by politicians. So sit tight everything will be reveal on time

you should spoon feed your own kittens, I don't take Ik seriously you should also , bcoz he said greatest quality of a leader is to take U Turns and with these qualities he will make Riyast e Madeena, what's different between Ik and Moulana ? he will live rest of his life with Allahs curse,

you should spoon feed your own kittens, I don't take Ik seriously you should also , bcoz he said greatest quality of a leader is to take U Turns and with these qualities he will make Riyast e Madeena, what's different between Ik and Moulana ? he will live rest of his life with Allahs curse,
Ok emotional kid. Tell this to world who sees him as great leader. You are no body but crying baby. He is a politicians and not an angel. He may not create riyasate madina but atleast he took name to create it or willingness to create it while people like you mock him riyasate madina this and that while people like you present and past is full of corruption. Corrupt from inside.where you sold your soul on plate of briyani.

Do you even understand the difference between NRO and Plea-Bargain?????

Sharrifs are signing plea bargain for their freedom. Looted Money being returned.

NRO = no money being returned!

The “process” is for show only, if there were any such thing, there’d be no bargaining or deal making between other parties, of which there are only rumours but I know for a fact is happening.

It is best to wait and see how this all ends before commenting, IMO.

Ok emotional kid. Tell this to world who sees him as great leader. You are no body but crying baby. He is a politicians and not an angel. He may not create riyasate madina but atleast he took name to create it or willingness to create it while people like you mock him riyasate madina this and that while people like you present and past is full of corruption. Corrupt from inside.where you sold your soul on plate of briyani.
I have been very decent with you but if you ever called me a leagueee or anything else I will not hesitate to go beyond all limits , I don't care about getting banned etc,

very soon All pro PTI elite or de lite members here on PDF will change their names and will stoop Iks blind support in coming months , Mr Hyder say thanks to me for making your thread fat from here on ,

I am talking about the lady specifically. There are thousands of examples in Muslim history where one brother was a Muslim and the other one was not.

Take an example of Hazrat Hamza and Abu Jahal. Still you will identify a Muslim lady by her Jewish ancestry?
A Jewish ancestry ?or always Jew?
https://www.google.com/url?q=https:...FjAFegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3hsnIUqmZvGeyig7FLSEeE
@Pakistan Space Agency

Nawaz leaving for London on Sunday

Mariam Nawaz and Shahbaz requested govt to join the departure .

I have been very decent with you but if you ever called me a leagueee or anything else I will not hesitate to go beyond all limits , I don't care about getting banned etc,

very soon All pro PTI elite or de lite members here on PDF will change their names and will stoop Iks blind support , Mr Hyder say thanks to me for making your thread fat from here on ,

A Jewish ancestry ?or always Jew?
https://www.google.com/url?q=https:...FjAFegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3hsnIUqmZvGeyig7FLSEeE

Then be reasonable. At one stage you say look he is going money comes or not doesnt matter. What we do with nawaz achar dalay aus ka? Money is all we want from start paisa do that's it. Now only one question " why all of sudden IK will let them go" knowingly his party and supporter will leave him if he does that or you think after struggling for 20 years and his party was built on bring money back narrative will let it go so easily?

Money is coming as investment,charity or something else then we should all welcome. This is what our country needs not nawaz ki platain kum hogaye ya zoyada.hogaye. hope you will agree on this

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom