What's new

Navy unlikely to expand aircraft carrier fleet in next 15 years

Poor Vikrant will have to float like garbage in the ship years until year 2023? By that time China may have got 4 carriers.
India has Andaman and nicobar as unsinkable carrier !!! :rofl::rofl:

So actually China is as shitty as India? But how come our cities are so nice, people well fed and not shitting on the streets?:lol:
_57790146_44733151.jpg

malnutrition2.jpg

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...onomic-boom/story-QpAPOdLNBWXqVUg93Mm8NM.html

Pathetic Chinese low-life trolls have started it again.

It's surprising what these idiots would do for a mere 50 cents.

Excessive population is the main reason why India try to provoke along its neighbours, they want a huge annihilation from outside force to reduce its population and its government won't be accused. Nice play!

Non of India's ethnic group takes up more than 50% of its population, so they are not adhesive compare to China' 90% Han ethnicity.

That's why those soldiers ran away like rabbits when PLA launched attack in year 1962, not to mention the Caste system.

Excessive population is the main reason why India try to provoke along its neighbours, they want a huge annihilation from outside force to reduce its population and its government won't be accused. Nice play!

Non of India's ethnic group takes up more than 50% of its population, so they are not adhesive compare to China' 90% Han ethnicity.

That's why those soldiers ran away like rabbits when PLA launched attack in year 1962, not to mention the Caste system.

Futurama-Fry-Not-Sure-if-Joking-or-Stupid.jpg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Very obvious these guys in the picture just want to make their ends meet in IA.

Actually the whole aircraft carrier thing is bullshit for india.

India doesnt even have a proper CBG currently.

once it assembles a carrier battle group, it has no more navy because the remaining ships are museum class...

That's his evasive maneuver.
He just ran off. Don't mind han troll.
I am not a troll bro, this thread is about India not being able to afford to expand the navy. I just showed you y. Everytime you get milked in the billions by foreigners, a couple of these kids startve to death. My advice get your fundamentals right first before trying to act like a supa powa. FEED YOUR PEOPLE!

View attachment 412801 View attachment 412802 View attachment 412803

Very obvious these guys in the picture just want to make their ends meet in IA.
Looks pretty desperate to me bro. These are their cannon fodders, normally the higher caste or Sikhs are officers . They would be alive at the end of the day and these low caste dalits will die.

So IMF is not?

You ran away, as any rat would, when confronted.

You never responded, when I precisely narrowed down to your own given link and copy pasted something that you could not.

What an audacity!

nakedtruth.png

Back
Top Bottom