What's new

Navy unlikely to expand aircraft carrier fleet in next 15 years

BTW, idiots jumping up & down should be told that there was no plan to start construction before 2020 even earlier.

The third dry dock at Cochin Shipyard is yet to be constructed.

The article is one of the most stupid ones that I have seen. Everyone I Spoke to personally from CSL are planning to send it to sea trials by December or Feb'18.

Yes, that was mentioned even in their house magazine.

Myth?
Chinese GDP (nominal) is more than 5 times that of India.

A country with a revenue of $554 billion last year is measly?

https://tradingeconomics.com/india/government-revenues

You can go through this and it will clear your doubts.

Copy pasted from your link:

See the table:

tem5trt5.png

How this adds up to 554 billion dollars?

This clearly shows you have comprehensive inabilities. That is the revenue fo r the past few months and the growth projection.

Let me make it easier for you

https://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2017/01/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=56&pr.y=4&sy=2016&ey=2020&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=534&s=GGR,GGR_NGDP,GGX,GGX_NGDP&grp=0&a=

From your link:

how is it a 554 billion? besides look at the expenditure which are almost 30% higher, that way India living beyond means.

tem5tgrf.png

I would say for next 15 years 1 AC is enough. It is time to get more Submarines both conventional and non conventional ones into the navy.

The article is not talking about IAC1. It is talking about IAC2 as that would be expansion. IAC1 is replacement.

I understand why Chinese have trouble seeing clearly, and their cheerleaders have no choice but to clap like a monkey.

Modi is bringing the doom for India sooner than later.

last 12 months Indian trade deficit is whopping 123 billion USD.

Lol.....

tem5t6ty.png

arrowchalk.png

Guys, just access CIA WORLD FACTBOOK. It's the most neutral and accurate source online.

India
revenues: $273.3 billion

tem5tgtg.png

Indian government revenue from IMF:

imf.png

Month of may = apx 22 billion USD

From CIA:

cia.png

Guys, just access CIA WORLD FACTBOOK. It's the most neutral and accurate source online.

India
revenues: $273.3 billion

India is a federal nation, so the revenue figure of the central government does not reflect the total expenditure.

Yawn...please do cry...you posted this here...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Budget Expenditure for 2015-16...

81.JPG
82.JPG

India is a federal nation, so the revenue figure of the central government does not reflect the total expenditure.

Yawn...please do cry...you posted this here...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Budget Expenditure for 2015-16...

View attachment 412741 View attachment 412742
Bro, I don't see any revenues. I only see expenditure. You do know the states can't survive without central government disbursements right?

Bro, I don't see any revenues. I only see expenditure. You do know the states can't survive without central government disbursements right?

Incorrect. States have their own taxes as well as a share of central taxes.

24.JPG
25.JPG

Back
Top Bottom