What's new

National Shooter becomes victim of love jihad.

I usually avoid threads like these, because the conversation is always acrid, and when you see posts, it induces rage in me.

I am pretty sure a year here has whittled away at my normal superior South Indian intelligence :D

Point noted, I'll do the same. :p:

Point noted, I'll do the same. :p:

I am going to stick to the Members club, senior club and the occasional pakistani forum thread.

Because that is why I joined here in the first place, to learn about Pakistani politics. :-)

I am going to stick to the Members club, senior club and the occasional pakistani forum thread.

Because that is why I joined here in the first place, to learn about Pakistani politics. :-)

Ha! The "whatever" section is the best here.

To be honest most sections are fine. Most members are polite and take things in their stride, especially the long timers.

Wait till everything becomes clear. There was a hoax a few days ago in West UP on a same matter but later that proved to be false. A bandh has already been called by VHP today and massive vandalism has been done in Ranchi town for that purpose. Let law take its own course. There is no need to add fuel to fire before State Elections.

Actually saffron walas react without reading properly or without understanding the context in which a comment is posted.

same was the case with your comment

Agreed. The thread is very sensitive for some, which I can understand. But most reactions have been fine here.

Wait till everything becomes clear. There was a hoax a few days ago in West UP on a same matter but later that proved to be false. A bandh has already been called by VHP today and massive vandalism has been done in Ranchi town for that purpose. Let law take its own course. There is no need to add fuel to fire before State Elections.

wow, destruction public property over a possible domestic violence case.

these guys are losers.

EDit: at least the Vandals anyway.

Last edited:
Agreed. The thread is very sensitive for some.

first of all, Indian society is one of the more insular in the world.

Apart from highly mobile, upper classes, there is very few inter-marriage at the grass roots. Inter-caste marriage, let alone inter-religious marriage is sort of rare.

And, there are numerous Bollywood actors who married Muslim women too, I don't see them proclaiming...

you know what, I better drop it. I am a sickular.

@waz you mentioned a Souht Indian Muslim girl win some sort of championship? can you give me a link?

first of all, Indian society is one of the more insular in the world.

Apart from highly mobile, upper classes, there is very few inter-marriage at the grass roots. Inter-caste marriage, let alone inter-religious marriage is sort of rare.

And, there are numerous Bollywood actors who married Muslim women too, I don't see them proclaiming...

you know what, I better drop it. I am a sickular.

@waz you mentioned a Souht Indian Muslim girl win some sort of championship? can you give me a link?

You "sickulars" disgust me. :p:

Yah, I'm going to create a thread on it. I'll post the link in the "whatever" section.

You "sickulars" disgust me. :p:

Yah, I'm going to create a thread on it. I'll post the link in the "whatever" section.

Oh btw, there is a reason why a lot of these cases are in the U.P. state

A big part is politics ;)

If you remember, the Buddhist Chauvinists use the same language too.

Oh btw, there is a reason why a lot of these cases are in the U.P. state

A big part is politics ;)

If you remember, the Buddhist Chauvinists use the same language too.

Crazy politics.

P.S my previous post had quite a bit of abuse directed at you, but seeing your second post I edited it. So ignore any post that quoted me previously.

Now for the post.

My comment was fair, a bit tongue in cheek, especially in regards to the fact that in India it is Muslims who practice circumcision as a cultural and religious practice. I'm unsure how the rest of the "planet" come into it.It's an Indian specific case. Your comment would have been applicable if we were talking about the US, the Philippines, Africa etc where other groups, aside Muslims have the practice. Someone did mention medical reasons, which I accepted, but then again that would be the exception rather than the norm.

A lot of people across different faiths across India, are circumcised.

Back
Top Bottom