What's new

National Shooter becomes victim of love jihad.

Reminds me of my marriage. When I first met my wife, she always made herself out to be an angel. That was right until a few weeks after we married. Then the devil in her came out. Now I realize I was misled. She was always a devil in disguise. :undecided:

Maybe to survive with you she needs to be the devil.

You seems to bring out the worst in her. It says a lot more about you than about her. :coffee:

Reminds me of my marriage. When I first met my wife, she always made herself out to be an angel. That was right until a few weeks after we married. Then the devil in her came out. Now I realize I was misled. She was always a devil in disguise. :undecided:
Did this happen after you guys moved to Mugabe country? I can guess why she would be pissed :p:

Yeah, she watches too much of Mugabe's speeches on tv. I've tried to get her to watch MMS in the past but she just complained that he never spoke much :D

I have always had this opinion.

If your significant other wants you to convert to 'their' religion it should raise red flags of some sort.

the best policy is to let both partners practice their religion and let their children choose.

Most children of these 'inter-religious' marriages tend to end up agnostic or atheist anyway.

Circumcision can also be done in medical conditions not exactly religious so where is the dropping pants coming into context?
He assumed a hindu name and married her, he was getting Iftar invites on his muslim names, that is when she came to know he was a muslim and he started tormenting her to convert to islam.

Well if he married her in Hindu marriage ritual then he himself is Not a Muslim :) so why force her to convert ? when he is questionable himself.

Seems a domestic dispute and now the woman is revenging. I support the WOMAN because torture and abuse can not be neglected

Well if he married her in Hindu marriage ritual then he himself is Not a Muslim :) so why force her to convert ? when he is questionable himself.

Seems a domestic dispute and now the woman is revenging. I support the WOMAN because torture and abuse can not be neglected

I do tend to view these news items with suspicion. But things of this nature has happened in the past.

as I said before, people of this region take religion far too seriously. I mean there stories about Muslim women being killed and Hindu women killed for marrying outside of caste, or religion.

But my stance is clear, if a person asks you to convert to their religion, it should ring alarm bells. As Bang Galore explained before, it not only means a new faith, but a lot of the times the family of the converted is either cut off or attempts are made to convert them too.

if a person loves you for who you are, here's a clue, they will not tell you to supplant your identity.

But either way, my point about religion is proved day in day out.

Last edited:

When did bigots of any religion followed their own religion to the word themselves. Considering the marriage was only a month or so old and she has bruises over her body and can't walk properly I won't dismiss her claims that easily.

There were a case earlier where a hindu guy married a hindu girl but then tried to force her into prostitution, but she managed to escape in time, once the husband got caught he revealed that this was his 3-4 marriage.

Don't be a moron. Muslims aren't the only circumcised people on the planet.

calm down bro, @waz belongs to an endangered species called 'rational people' in this forum. His comment stems from possible ignorance of the issue at hand, but he intends no malice, I can assure you.

curious to hear your take on this though.

Don't be a moron. Muslims aren't the only circumcised people on the planet.
maybe she thought the same- poor girl- it turned out from all the other possibilities- he turned out to be a muslim-
by name muslim btw-a muslim cannot marry a hindu- not permitted- the relation will be haram- and sex will be considered sin-
usually in love jihad the conversions happen before marriage- dont know what happened here-

I have always had this opinion.

If your significant other wants you to convert to 'their' religion it should raise red flags of some sort.

the best policy is to let both partners practice their religion and let their children choose.

Most children of these 'inter-religious' marriages tend to end up agnostic or atheist anyway.

My brother is married to a Muslim. Two of my cousins are married to Muslim men and one of my cousins are married to a Christian. All of these family members who are married to non-Hindus remained Hindus. It was a condition of marriage which they all seemed to have accepted that their children would be raised according to the Muslim/Christian faith. We seem to have no problem with that.

My brother is married to a Muslim. Two of my cousins are married to Muslim men and one of my cousins are married to a Christian. All of these family members who are married to non-Hindus remained Hindus. It was a condition of marriage which they all seemed to have accepted that their children would be raised according to the Muslim/Christian faith. We seem to have no problem with that.

Personally, I would have a problem with that. Hypothetically, if my wife asked carte blanche. authority on matters relating to the spiritual or religious upbringing of our children I will not relent.

I would demand equal partnership. I would encourage my child/children to read Quran, Bible etc not as divine revelation but with a critical lens.

South Asian region already is saturated with fanatics of every hue, it is time some people raise their children with curiosity for science, history and theology. To become well rounded citizens.

maybe she thought the same- poor girl- it turned out from all the other possibilities- he turned out to be a muslim-
by name muslim btw-a muslim cannot marry a hindu- not permitted- the relation will be haram- and sex will be considered sin-
usually in love jihad the conversions happen before marriage- dont know what happened here-

pretty simple. Humans are but their nature hypocrites and tribalistic. The religious have their god and their holy books to hide behind.

The rationalist, science.

Personally, I would have a problem with that. Hypothetically, if my wife asked carte blanche. authority on matters relating to the spiritual or religious upbringing of our children I will not relent.

I would demand equal partnership. I would encourage my child/children to read Quran, Bible etc not as divine revelation but with a critical lens.

South Asian region already is saturated with fanatics of every hue, it is time some people raise their children with curiosity for science, history and theology. To become well rounded citizens.

When my Muslim nephew speaks to me about the wonders of the Prophet of Islam, it sounds as sweet to my ear as my Hindu nephews or nieces speaking to me about the wonders of Krishna or my Christian nephew speaking to me about the wonders of Christ. Their education is left to private schools. Their morals are shaped by their families. Their love for God is shaped through the religion which their parents choose for them. To me and other members of my family, there is no difference between any of these kids.

When my Muslim nephew speaks to me about the wonders of the Prophet of Islam, it sounds as sweet to my ear as my Hindu nephews or nieces speaking to me about the wonders of Krishna or my Christian nephew speaking to me about the wonders of Christ. Their education is left to private schools. Their morals are shaped by their families. Their love for God is shaped through the religion which their parents choose for them. To me and other members of my family, there is no difference between any of these kids.

Bro- you collect nephews from different religion?- j/k :D-

Back
Top Bottom