What's new

National Mourning Day today

the organizer of 15th august to save the country from the hand of this ''tree'' and its bad ''fruits'' .
just found a comment from bible

Matthew 7:18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.

15th August How Ironic

14 August would have been a better day?

Maybe not.

1971 rid all the bad fruits as the Brengalis saw it?

mmm...chicks fighting. Sexy.

:undecided:

Spotted this one anywhere?

thumb_206587_1311962555.jpg

zabu bro, Army deliberately chose 15th August to kill Mujib as it was independence day of india as they were not happy with mujib-india relation??

zabu bro, Army deliberately chose 15th August to kill Mujib as it was independence day of india as they were not happy with mujib-india relation??

Jolly good.

Good job done!

While I have no love lost for Mujib since he wanted to follow China's way of one party rule, I think it would have served Bangladesh better to put him on trial and then get rid of him, politically or otherwise.

Md Akarmal and Zakira would have been delighted if if were 14 August since they, in any case, finds the Liberation and Independence to be disgraceful and disloyal.

And who knows, they maybe right!

Who knows his opportunist masters from Bharat played role in his killing since he was interested in implementation of Chinese political model ??

:undecided: And i thought only the young ones are tharki in bharat

One does not have to be a voyeur to appreciate something admirable.

It is the fi.lthy and a depraved mind that thinks it so.

Who knows his opportunist masters from Bharat played role in his killing since he was interested in implementation of Chinese political model ??

Well, maybe those who have enjoyed being under dictatorship would appreciate a one party draconian and dictatorial regime!

Right now, as per a thread out here, they are gleefully wanting the same!!

One does not have to be a voyeur to appreciate something admirable.

It is the fi.lthy and a depraved mind that thinks it so.

That is called tharkipan which we had seen on other side of the border quiet often :)

Well, maybe those who have enjoyed being under dictatorship would appreciate a one party draconian and dictatorial regime!

:) interestingly the Indian model is not appreciated either

Would you say that living under a one party rule would be better? Isn't that what Mujib was trying to do? As well as her daughter right now? :undecided:

And people say Mujib acted all by himself :rolleyes:

Would you say that living under a one party rule would be better? Isn't that what Mujib was trying to do? As well as her daughter right now? :undecided:

And people say Mujib acted all by himself :rolleyes:

If you have read my posts, you would realise I have no love lost for Mujib and his was how he was trying to impose a one party rule.

That is not democracy.

That is the Chinese way of peace!

Mujibs contribution to the Liberation is applaudable.

But not the way he wanted to make Bangladesh his fiefdom!

People are to be free and not be shackled by one party rule or by dictatorial military regimes as has been experienced by Pakistan and Bangladesh.

It is better to have a stupid democracy than selling our freedom and brains to greater brainless wonders as has been the experience of Pakistan and Bangladesh!

If you have read my posts, you would realise I have no love lost for Mujib and his was how he was trying to impose a one party rule.

That is not democracy.

That is the Chinese way of peace!

Mujibs contribution to the Liberation is applaudable.

But not the way he wanted to make Bangladesh his fiefdom!

Yeah, and his daughter is trying to do the same :lol:

With Indian help ;)

Back
Top Bottom