What's new

National Mourning Day today

Shooting someones entire family in cold blood, including pregnant women and kid is not butchering according to you? Was the youngest son of Mujibur Rehman evil and wicked too?

I think you'd want to use the term slaughter. Being butchered is a different thing.

No, his youngest son was just a kid. Do you really think I am that dumb?

I was referring to his other older sons.

And of-course, the tonnes of aid money received at the time from generous donors. You mind telling me what your oh-so-wise Awami League did with that money? I think we already know the answer :lol:

Creating a one-party state under those circumstances don't help in anything at all. And they are still trying to do just that today.

As far as the present goes, try to drive alone at night in Dhaka and see what happens. Many of the criminals are tied to political parties. And of-course there are other issues. Speak against the AL regime in mainstream media, they'll try to harm all right. Very vindictive.

It is interesting that you are trying to twist history according to whatever is favorable :lol:

If someone came and butchered all your family today, and 25 years down the line you became prime minister of Bangladesh, what would you do? Would you say yeah they deserved it? Sorry for being so crude, but Shiekh Hasina is a human being too you know.

Was killing all of his family members necessary? Including kids and women?

@ Yes, it was necessary' it was a silent revolution. He killed 35 thousands political people specially the members of JSD and members of Purbo Bangla Sharbaraho Party.

@ He also killed all the members of ML, JI, PDP and other supporters of muslim oriented parties. Now, people says the figure is around 19,000.Infact all most all the ML intellectuals may be he is a professor, lawyer, doctor etc were killed.

@ 3 to 4 lacs of Behares were killed through his instigation and many non-Bengalees(Pakistani) were killed.

@ Due to him an artificial femine was created in 1974 and people said 5 lacs of people died.

@ He abolised all the political parties in Bangladesh. He was a real dictator, his whole family was corrupt of the highest extend.

@ Mujib was killed by his own people that is AL.

@ During his tenure we have no freedom in the true sense. Even the Indian military adviser to Mujib used to stay in Bangladesh. The post was created so.

wow mujib killers are on full throttle it seems! I hope hasina will sent them where they belong!

wow mujib killers are on full throttle it seems! I hope hasina will sent them where they belong!

@ The majority of Bangladeshi people donnot like the Mujib family. Once he was killed AL was still in power. Just within 15 days a parliament session was called on and Amnity Act was passed by the members of parliament all belongs to AL. The killers were declared as the "Surjo Santan" and the heroes of the Nation. It was the AL which formed the govt. Only 4 AL leaders opposed and quickly were arrested and later executed at the Jail by the direction of Khondokar Mustaque.

@ But the sitution in 1969 -1971 was complete different. Most of the young people were doing Leftist politics and they supported Mujib. All the killers of Mujib family were freedom fighters.

@ The support of the AL in Bnagldesh increases at the rate of arithmetical progression and where as anti-AL feeling increases at the geometrical progression. More the new generation comes more anti-AL and anti- India feeling is increasing.

@ AL is holding power artificially, it has no public support base. Yes, it has a support among the Hindus and the diheard members of AL. The number is too big but not that much through which it can come to power by public support. The general election of 2008 was a total farse. Even the election of 1996 was also manipulated in some selected areas by the members of "Janotar Muncho".

this action will reduce the size of the nation to half!!

anyway those who can read Bangla check out the following links.... these are not from any Jamati site, from a popular Bangladeshi Blogging site open to all. Check out all the comments... note how many minuses are voted to those posts which praise Sheikh Mujib and minus given to posts that criticizes BNP and Jamat . this is high time india adopted these Awami leaders. Clearly my nation already rejected this awami parasites..

?????? ????? ????? ??? :: ??: ??? ?????

?????? ????? ???? ???? ??? ???? :: ????? ?????? (???)

?? ?????? ????? ??????? ??? ??? :: ??? ?????

"??????" ??? ??????? ??????? ?????? ?? ??????? ????????? !!! :: ????????

???? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??? ???- ???? ????????-?????? ??????? ????- ????? ?????=)) :: ?????????

?? ?? ?????? ????? ??????? ??? ???? ?????? L-) L-) L-) X( X( X( :: ???????? ???

?? ?? ???? ???????? ?????? ???????? ???????? ???? ?? ????????? ???? ??? ?? ??????????? ???? ???? ???? ?????? ????????? ??????? :: ?? ????????

?????? ????????????? ?. ??? ?????? ?????? ???? ????? ????? ??????, ???? ?? ????? ????????...:-B :: Md. Nur Nobi

??? ????? ???? (?? ????? ????) :: ?????????? ??????

?? ???? ??? ??????? ??????? ??? ??? ???????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??????? ????????????? ??????? ??????? - ??????? ??? :: MOYNUL ISLAM QATAR

?????????? ????? ??????? ?????? ?????????? ? ?????????????? :: ???? ????

??????? ??????? :: ??????? ?????

yes though as a Muslim i cannot support the killing of innocent women and children but that was the defining moment for the organizer of 15th august to save the country from the hand of this ''tree'' and its bad ''fruits'' .
just found a comment from bible

Matthew 7:18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.

Didn't know jamatis and rajakars constitute half of bangladesh! Seems mr singh made a slight statistical error few days back!

Didn't know jamatis and rajakars constitute half of bangladesh! Seems mr singh made a slight statistical error few days back!

lol. you are talking quite similar to awami thugs. those who critcize our " father of nation" automatically become jamatis and rajakars :what:

Well may be the killers didn't want to keep the fruit of a dangerous tree .:police:

With comments like these do you really blame her for whatever "wrong" it is that Sheikh Hasina is doing?

lol. you are talking quite similar to awami thugs. those who critcize our " father of nation" automatically become jamatis and rajakars :what:

Endorsing brutal murder of little kids and women sounds criticising in your language?

Back
Top Bottom