What's new

National Air Defense Command (NADCOM) - Updates & Discussions.

Kh-31p used by india can hit a radar at a range of 110 km.... LY80 missile range is 40-50 km.... i dont see any justification for low medium SAMs unless under cover of longer range SAMs like S-300 pmu2 etc.

Do you think thats how SEAD weapons work?

Been told that Pakistani LY80EP will be likely advanced 70km version with possible local production, plan is for these missiles to guard bases of three services and also defence production facilities.

These will complement long range FD2000 (HQ9A) missiles that will cover large areas such as cities etc.

Cold launch of the missile is so sxy.

what is our current position on improving our air defense capabilities with reference to Chinese deals... signed deals and not rumors

Yup, i see it this way, kindly correct me on it, koi umeed dekha dain, kuch tension kum ho...

You are wrong if you think it's that simple.

what is our current position on improving our air defense capabilities with reference to Chinese deals... signed deals and not rumors

You won't get told any. The last time we heard a peep about SAM acquisitions it was a leak and not intended to be known.
So, don't expect any leaks, any news is either confirmed, or false.

You won't get told any. The last time we heard a peep about SAM acquisitions it was a leak and not intended to be known.
So, don't expect any leaks, any news is either confirmed, or false.
you know that actually makes me feel much better about our air defense capabilities thank you.....

Been told that Pakistani LY80EP will be likely advanced 70km version with possible local production, plan is for these missiles to guard bases of three services and also defence production facilities.

These will complement long range FD2000 (HQ9A) missiles that will cover large areas such as cities etc.

Cold launch of the missile is so sxy.
Wait ! what ! we have FD 2000? we gettin em or somethin ?

I see them here, I see them their, I see them everywhere, is it a bird - is it a plane, it's our Sam.
it is just a rumors give me solid evidence, i don't think that we have FD-2000 aka HQ-9A:blah::blah:

what a foolish post:hitwall: if it is a classified info, where did you get those info that pakistani military have FD-2000 aka HQ-9A, dose pakistani military reaveld it classified info only to you:lol::crazy::blah::blah::devil: use the commansense and than write you fool, it is all rumors and nothing else:p::p::p:

Calm down sonny, don't blow a gasket.

Back
Top Bottom