What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I was 9 and Zee-Zuu was 4, actually..... I had been trying to steal her lolly-pop, and she won't give it to me........ that's what was going on.... :cheesy:

unbelievable ........ where the heck was i? too funny to miss lmao :rofl:............giving me a feeling that hypie is 13 and zyxw is 9 :cheesy:

I've different set of lines..... it's been a shame that I had to resort to TYPE A, due to it being a public forum....... :P

It hurt me every time, I had to use the ones which had been "overused and abused" by normal folks............. :D

Your cognitive abilities can digest the ones I have marked TYPE Z .... :cheesy:

:rofl: Oh baby, I relized a while back what you were doing, we'd be permanantly banned fromt this forum had you not done that bc id you say them, i HAVE to respond to thm too :D :D
I'll have you singing the alphabet Hypey over and over again...backwards of course haha....., don't challenge me ;)

Actually, it's still allowed.... I was allowed to bring one pre-marriage "acquaintance", and I chose you! :D

It was in one of the old threads...way back this year I think...and he wasn't married that time, so it was allowed :angel:

Precisely that's the exact reason I didn't go through with it...... I know that you don't have a stop button...... that's in your character...... if I pinch you, you'd pinch back twice (at-least).......... :smitten:

Btw, when is your flight???? Make sure you're there at least 5 hours before..... sometimes there's this CRAZY LINE THERE........ :blink:

:rofl: Oh baby, I relized a while back what you were doing, we'd be permanantly banned fromt this forum had you not done that bc id you say them, i HAVE to respond to thm too :D :D
I'll have you singing the alphabet Hypey over and over again...backwards of course haha....., don't challenge me ;)

@Pboy bro still in Lahore!

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually as a fact that is true.... however, I do an amazing job to hide it....... till date, I've never let anyone take a peek at my jealous side.... :D

As if I need your permission to take a peak :P Spies are well trained in the art of tinkering with human emotions :D

Nah, I'd do it in front of Hypey, just to see him get jealous, I have a feeling he gets more passionate and intense when he is jealous :smitten:

NO! We must do it behind his back. IF @Hyperion is there- then it removes any chance of getting "caught"- which is what I need- some eminent threat and danger associated to the act- a gun toting Hype with @Armstrong and his buffaloes in tow so that I can get my adrenalin churning. That's where all the thrill lies- in the threat of highly probable and wanton violence as a repercussion of the deed. So don't be a killjoy- in the royal bed when he's out admiring his goats.

I dunno why but whenever I try to draw an image of @ZYXW in my mind, the following image comes in :unsure: :

89.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom