What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't look like a cow, much less a "Kashmiri cow".:undecided:

This is what @ZYXW looked like before going through extensive liposuction surgeries & aggressive dieting :

funny-animated-pictures-for-cell-phones.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Precisely that's the exact reason I didn't go through with it...... I know that you don't have a stop button...... that's in your character...... if I pinch you, you'd pinch back twice (at-least).......... :smitten:

Btw, when is your flight???? Make sure you're there at least 5 hours before..... sometimes there's this CRAZY LINE THERE........ :blink:

Lmfaooooooo.........:D :D...I don't like it when people start figuring me out! :P

Yups, I am in the business lounge right now relaxing....it's around 2....I am going to miss Pakistan! :)

Meray piyaray bhai...... you need lessons in rules of engagement with the opposite sex....... :D

Even if you're trying to annoy them...... :P

that @Armstrong sucks in big tym.....i have witnessed him making @Marshmallow angry many times ..............he is typical what punjabis are being thought as ......just know how to eat fcuk the rest

Well.......... it's always bitter sweet leaving Pakistan sometimes........ more sweet, little bitter actually..... :devil:

Besides, you won't miss it much...... most of the days you were there, you chatted with me...... so think of it like this...... I'll still be there...... possibly even more.......... :cheesy:

Have fun girl........ call all the people who annoyed you, and bash them right before you leave..... :D

Lmfaooooooo.........:D :D...I don't like it when people start figuring me out! :P

Yups, I am in the business lounge right now relaxing....it's around 2....I am going to miss Pakistan! :)

Meri jan, he is VERY VERY BRIGHT..... he just has fun that way.... it's his way..... and there are LOADS of girls who like that..... it's all about preferences..... But what do we know???? Some girls might take this particular approach offensive, and rest of them might actually find it attractive...... :D

that @Armstrong sucks in big tym.....i have witnessed him making @Marshmallow angry many times ..............he is typical what punjabis are being thought as ......just know how to eat fcuk the rest

Bhawwawawwawawawawwawawawawwawwawawa.... OK, I guess that also qualifies as "one" of the ways..... :D

i used to play melodic death metal or depressive doom metal during my small batch clinical rotations on my i-mate :angel:

You nerds are boring these days.

All you do is E-flirt with 17 year old girls.

Nothing of substance to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom