What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhawwawawwawawawawwawawawawwawwawawa.... OK, I guess that also qualifies as "one" of the ways..... :D

it used to attract and **** them off at the same time --- they were confused if they wanted to ask my number or ask me to lower the volume :cheesy:

Well..... talking to ones self isn't AS pleasurable...... not always..... TYPEB...... :cheesy:

But if we are exactly the same person, talking to myself is like talking to you :whistle:

You should try it some time. You'd be less cranky if you did :D :D :D

Just kidding razzzy!!!....ah shucks, you don't...my losss :cray:

Nobody's getting me locked up. :lol:

I even refuse those artsy hipster bishes from lower Manhattan.

:laugh:

You should try it some time. You'd be less cranky if you did :D :D :D

Just kidding razzzy!!!....ah shucks, you don't...my losss :cray:

Oi @Hyperion - Why do I think that @ZYXW has the same extremely annoying English Accent as most Americans do ! :disagree:

We, of course, speak British English as it is spoken in the House of Windsor ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate, my understanding of psychology *says* that, unless there's a reason to hate, there's no reason to fall in love...... if you poke and she pokes you back..... then that's the way to go..... else you can write-them-off as mere existential *women*.... who just breeze through life without interacting with the elements....no fun... NO NO! :D

it used to attract and **** them off at the same time --- they were confused if they wanted to ask my number or ask me to lower the volume :cheesy:

Well.......... it's always bitter sweet leaving Pakistan sometimes........ more sweet, little bitter actually..... :devil:

Besides, you won't miss it much...... most of the days you were there, you chatted with me...... so think of it like this...... I'll still be there...... possibly even more.......... :cheesy:

Have fun girl........ call all the people who annoyed you, and bash them right before you leave..... :D
yup...bitter sweet :D

Oh boy, do I feel better now! haha...you're adorable Hypey :kiss3:

Nah haha I forgive and forget......was a lovely experence overall! :P

Woman.... are you on some sort of medication????? Those people there have nothing better than talk behind ones back....... or maybe you are better person than me (way way way)...... I normally limit my exposure to people that can annoy me later...... :cheesy:

up...bitter sweet :D

Oh boy, do I feel better now! haha...you're adorable Hypey :kiss3:

Nah haha I forgive and forget......was a lovely experence overall! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom