What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry sir I didn't know that you were into @ZYXW & were playing hard to get for her ! :ashamed:

Aur waiseee bhiiii keep your eyes off her otherwise I'd beat the crap out of you ! :pissed:

No, not for her. Just any other girls that are reading as guests. :P

engaged doesnt mean married -- hell married doesnt mean you cant have some harmless flings here and there :P

I like your style.

You sure, you're not a Chaudhry????

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, actually I really admire that quality to bits..... i really do, no jokes....... no I'm not like that either..... I just change my path and don't use the natural ability I have to bash them....... then I calm down in a few minutes as logic prevails.........

Look babes, you can't blame them! I do get mad and annoyed but then I try to undestand why it is the way it is. They go through a lot and are only a victim of their surroundings.... If the country changes for the better, so will the people and their mentality. I let it slide...I would nver have anyone like that close to me...but I would never ignore someone unless I have a legit reason to ya get me. And no it's a lie, I am not a better person than you, I am just a bit more softer than you :P

Oh no Mannny..I think Hypey was just playing around with you as well! :P
Having said that trust me, when it comes to armstrong even I get defensive when I don't need to be.....we all adore him to death!
@Armstrong just curious ....is it really wat i m seeing or there is sumthng behind the curtains

Oh please, you over-estimate yourself darling, as if you could have even guessed the responses ;) haha

please dont become too informal -- we wont want male members to reciprocate in this manner and make the forum uninviting for other female members

ty

engaged doesnt mean married -- hell married doesnt mean you cant have some harmless flings here and there :P

1.Engagement doesn't mean that your mother will leave you alone ...

2.Marriage doesn't mean that your wife will leave you alone & if your wife is aggressive you better think about consequence of flings ( She can beat you) best of luck :tup:

@RazPaK congratzz :P

Mirzay, tumm barri khoob stealth-lurker ho!!! :D

1.Engagement doesn't mean that your mother will leave you alone ...

2.Marriage doesn't mean that your wife will leave you alone & if your wife is aggressive you better think about consequence of flings ( She can beat you) best of luck :tup:

@RazPaK congratzz :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom