What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey... have a safe trip..... get re-acclimatized back home...... and provided you've time..... we shall continue our chit chats.... :D

Thanks! :) Yeah I have like 30 minutes left...I am actually going to go grab something to eat! I'll hit you up when I get back! I wanna say bye properly but ehem ehem manticore ehem ehem :D ...so we'll have to settle for this....hurry before he looks...:kiss3: ...........................:rofl: Just kidding hahaaha! Have fn with the girls until they are with you! :)

Take care Hypey and I just wanna say thank you so much for the lovely conversations. I appreciate you taking the time out to chat with me....really do...you're a sweetheart! ttys :smitten:

Agressive = Authoritative = Dictatorial...

A dictatorial wife tries to be authoritative at home, if the hubby doesn't behave she become aggressive..... :P

smoothly replied --- I was expecting members to reply in a different way .. bringing in some ''other'' words to explain it

Bye bye babes...:kiss3:.. I'll also be taking the girls to Istanbul tomorrow, before they leave..... so see all of you at @ Naswarville in a few days.... :D

Thanks! :) Yeah I have like 30 minutes left...I am actually going to go grab something to eat! I'll hit you up when I get back! I wanna say bye properly but ehem ehem manticore ehem ehem :D ...so we'll have to settle for this....hurry before he looks...:kiss3: ...........................:rofl: Just kidding hahaaha! Have fn with the girls until they are with you! :)

Take care Hypey and I just wanna say thank you so much for the lovely conversations. I appreciate you taking the time out to chat with me....really do...you're a sweetheart! ttys :smitten:

gread song by def L

Last edited by a moderator:
define aggressive .. is it the same as authoritative ?

It can be ...... :P

Assume that if someone stole your car for 2 hours what will be your reaction ... ??

Husbands and cars are more likely same ... :

Mirzay, tumm barri khoob stealth-lurker ho!!! :D

Zr'a nawazi hai ap ki warna jo kuch seekha hai bhai say he seekha hai (It doesn't mean Altaf bhai )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom