What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually an awesome song! :tup:

Do you like meatloaf??

only some songs man -- dont like ballads other than by richard marx

It can be ...... :P

Assume that if someone stole your car for 2 hours what will be your reaction ... ??
i would like to dominate,punish and destroy them for acting in such a bad way @Hyperion

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to be that one guy on Dunya news that gets beat up by 3 women for marrying fourth girl.

My biggest dream. :smitten:

Aik tou krain ap phir apko pata chalna hai ye itna easy bhi kaam nhi :P

Manti... guns&roses????

baton baton mein :devil: how would you punish someone he they have been naughty? stole a car etc

yeah i loved some of there songs-- infact a gutarist from nishtar med college came to our annual function to play sweet child and nov.rain :)

Yara, the local music scene is kinda improving in Pakistan.... nothing as good as the 90's..... but still...... people are a bit more interested now...... that's one good development I guess........

baton baton mein :devil:

yeah i loved some of there songs-- infact a gutarist from nishtar med college came to our anual function to play sweet chile and nov.rain :)

LFMAO.... well my punishment will probably be too much for this forum to handle atm..... will get back to you on that one in 10 years time..... :devil:

only some songs man -- dont like ballads other than by richard marx

i would like to dominate,punish and destroy them for acting in such a bad way @Hyperion

You must be careful sir she would like to punish you for being a tharki :P

And how does talon get them? :D The only difference is, different people..... different preferences...... :cheesy:

Oh Do I flirt?! :blink: where? with whom? when? how? :woot:

images

how did you become a biologist !!! :blink:

Ab kiya hai? If you have an answer in mind spit it out dont expect me to have an answer that aligns with yours :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom