What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion start crossing your fingers, less than two days to go now- then its launch time.

btw you should follow @Manticore's lead and watch Justified- have to love the demeanor Givens has. Loving Fringe, a different class altogether from the bread and butter True Blood and sitcom types. Watch The Shield btw- another really good show- although its run its course with the last season ending sometime back.

I'll be very honest.....same here...TRUST ME! :smitten:
LMFAO......yes yes and yes :)
As for the tie part.....Oh please, I am not sharing my title with yo Hypey, you must earn it again like old times. Do you rememer HOW MUCH we use to flirt :lol: You hitting on me and me playing hard to get.....and then you calling for a new empress and me running back to you....ah, good times :P We need that intense face off again to determine who gets the title :D

ZY! Oh ZY, come give your friend a hug- then we can sneak away and have a toss around behind @Hyperion's back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recommended that to him! :D

Yeah, as per your recommendations, I'm downloading shield.... will pick it up tomorrow..... :)

@Hyperion start crossing your fingers, less than two days to go now- then its launch time.

btw you should follow @Manticore's lead and watch Justified- have to love the demeanor Givens has. Loving Fringe, a different class altogether from the bread and butter True Blood and sitcom types. Watch The Shield btw- another really good show- although its run its course with the last season ending sometime back.

All for you my Empress.... you always were the naughty one between the two of us.. :P

Yes, yes and more of those yes's ....... :smitten:

As for the tie part.....Oh please, I am not sharing my title with yo Hypey, you must earn it again like old times. Do you rememer HOW MUCH we use to flirt :lol: You hitting on me and me playing hard to get.....and then you calling for a new empress and me running back to you....ah, good times :P We need that intense face off again to determine who gets the title :D

unbelievable ........ where the heck was i? too funny to miss lmao :rofl:............giving me a feeling that hypie is 13 and zyxw is 9 :cheesy:

I've different set of lines..... it's been a shame that I had to resort to TYPE A, due to it being a public forum....... :P

It hurt me every time, I had to use the ones which had been "overused and abused" by normal folks............. :D

Your cognitive abilities can digest the ones I have marked TYPE Z .... :cheesy:

He's actually tones it down. When we initially started chatting I remember... I was like sht, he's good!!....typical boy lines sometimes, but he makes them charming too idk how LOL :P

How can you have so many Thanks for so few posts ? :blink:

Ohh now I understand, you are in the league of @Talon and @Marshmallow... :D

Hey @Pboy........... how are you man, don't see you much these days ?

Im fine man, you tell, wbu? How's life?

I do lurk here sometimes without posting. Most of threads usually get out of control and is derailed so I dont think its much of use to post when everyone are busy picking on each other's religions, countries etc.

Will prob post on this thread more though.

All for you my Empress.... you always were the naughty one between the two of us.. :P

Yes, yes and more of those yes's ....... :smitten:

I told you before too I bring in the novelty and you the experience....
together we can't be tamed darling :P

Actually as a fact that is true.... however, I do an amazing job to hide it....... till date, I've never let anyone take a peek at my jealous side.... :D

Nah, I'd do it in front of Hypey, just to see him get jealous, I have a feeling he gets more passionate and intense when he is jealous :smitten:

Yara, no idea! I rarely check on people who don't concern me..... educated me! :blink:

@Hyperion - What are your views on Zafar Hilalli ? :what:

Im fine man, you tell, wbu? How's life?

I do lurk here sometimes without posting. Most of threads usually get out of control and is derailed so I dont think its much of use to post when everyone are busy picking on each other's religions, countries etc.

Will prob post on this thread more though.

True Bro!! ...... even I am planning to become less active.... the threads tend to become pathetic. It's better to remain in Naswarville. Wise decision. :)

guys do tell me when this @Hyperion and @ZYXW show starts .....sounds too interesting to miss....would be a gud time pas in idle times.......will bump in to watch two little kids fight it out by flirting ......;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom