What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, nothing can be said for sure unless something considerable will come out of it. However, their f!lthy past is enough to think they can pull of any such thing for popularity. The timing and place of this incident is very important, please look for once at the political scenario in NA-48 where this incident took place. Main competition was expected between PML-N and PTI in Na-48 by-elections, but N-League is considerably weak in this constituency against Asad Umer because of Anjum Aqeel (PML-N). Anjum Aqeel's supporters attacked local police station to free him, so he has got a very bad repute there. Now this drama has given lot of popularity to Zamurd Khan who's PPP's candidate from same constituency and how PPP asked for vote right after the drop scene is also notable..

Dont you think that in such case , it was PPP , who really needed to play out that drama if it was done really and not PML-N ? Because , all criticisms and mudslinging is being done on the ruling party for the security lapses and mishandling on the situation , which surely isn't PPP . Guaranteed that they all have a f!ilthy past and well politics is a dirty business but it is making no sense , on the other hand leaving a man with two automatic weapons to roam freely on a street in Islamabad near sensitive areas just on the basis of ' in front of the kids ' thing , doesn't . Then , how come the Zardari and Co were able to arrange a drama in collaboration with PML-N ? Think of it .

Dont you think that in such case , it was PPP , who really needed to play out that drama if it was done really and not PML-N ? Because , all criticisms and mudslinging is being done on the ruling party for the security lapses and mishandling on the situation , which surely isn't PPP . Guaranteed that they all have a f!ilthy past and well politics is a dirty business but it is making no sense , on the other hand leaving a man with two automatic weapons to roam freely on a street in Islamabad near sensitive areas just on the basis of ' in front of the kids ' thing , doesn't . Then , how come the Zardari and Co were able to arrange a drama in collaboration with PML-N ? Think of it .

Good point sir, but all we can do is make guesses about this or that, because most likely we won't hear actual facts behind this drama as usual. However, one thing is damn sure, there were a lot of suspicious things about this incident. I'm not ready to believe that Islo police was that dumb that it couldn't capture one man in 5 hours. They were waiting for Zamurd Khan for drop scene. Also notice when Zamurd Khan tried to grab the gunman and failed, why gunman didn't fired at him in retaliation and instead opted to fire in air? He was armed with 2 guns fully loaded and a person just tried to attack him, he had every reason to fire at him but still he didn't. Too many things that raise eye brows, only time will tell what it was all for..

I was just having fun..........yet, lo and behold......... 24 hours later..... it still lingers......... "chor kee darhee mein tinka"...... :cheesy:

Oh so cute...... :devil:

Why would anyone wish such a thing upon Chaudri Sahab? :D

Baby!
All morning and the rest of last night when I couldn't sleep.
Missed you........................... ................................... ........................................Actually :kiss3:

@ZYXW hey did you reach nyc?

No no no I am at the airport....I leave in like 2 hours LOL :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Baby!
Missed you........................... ................................... ........................................Actually :kiss3:

oh k...............

When did you show up? :D

Baby!

@Manticore

yara if a person has a successful Genu valgum surgery and after 2-3 years applies for pma long course , does it affect his chances for the selection ???

Dude, that name sounds so nasty....... getting something amputated? :cheesy:

@Manticore

yara if a person has a successful Genu valgum surgery and after 2-3 years applies for pma long course , does it affect his chances for the selection ???

944645_496576157094753_216813965_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom