What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did you show up? :D

Once before:
when the sun was at an angle that you coudn't see it...for you!

And then right now:
when the sun is at an angle that you can probably see it, but I plan a solar eclipse! So you can focus on your moon instead :cheesy: (cheesy I know :P )

Knee knocking has no significance..... there's a trick they can't catch.... just be sure you are not flat-footed..... stand on your toes, if you can, then you are OK.......

Dude, they don't give a **** about such small stuff....... it's all about your general score and if you don't have any heart-problems and are not legally blind..... Army has the lowest selection criteria...... maybe not lower than Navy.......

Btw, why do you want to join in the first place????? Life is too beautiful to be leased out at such low rent.....

its knee knocking yara .......

@Manticore

yara if a person has a successful Genu valgum surgery and after 2-3 years applies for pma long course , does it affect his chances for the selection ???

I dont know the pma regulations -- I dont think there would be a problem in selection if the person can run and walk easily and the knees dont touch each other upon leg straightening granted the operation was successful

Last edited by a moderator:
Once before:

And then right now:
when the sun is at an angle that you can probably see it, but I plan a solar eclipse! So you can focus on your moon instead :cheesy: (cheesy I know :P )

flirt-2.jpg
:omghaha:

LOL.... normally I'm allergic to cheesy and pretend stuff...trust me................ However, I don't know why I enjoy it so much with you........ maybe because you're very bright, and I know it..... :D

I'll leave out rest of the cheesy stuff.... till next time..... when you reach back home.... and we can converse over a more private channel..... :P

Once before:

And then right now:

It's a tie with the Emperor....... :cheesy:

There's no such criteria..... it's just heresy....

I dont know the pma regulations -- I dont think there would be a problem in selection if the person can run and walk easily and the knees dont touch each other upon leg straightening granted the operation was successful

@F.O.X

can u confirm this !!!

Knee knocking has no significance..... there's a trick they can't catch.... just be sure you are not flat-footed..... stand on your toes, if you can, then you are OK.......

Dude, they don't give a **** about such small stuff....... it's all about your general score and if you don't have any heart-problems and are not legally blind..... Army has the lowest selection criteria...... maybe not lower than Navy.......

Btw, why do you want to join in the first place????? Life is too beautiful to be leased out at such low rent.....
i'll drop out soon enough !!! ;)

@Hyperion

btw i have a contact who assures me that he can get me in The "Academi" if i have the necessary experience and a U.S citizenship !!!

LOL.... normally I'm allergic to cheesy and pretend stuff...trust me................ However, I don't know why I enjoy it so much with you........ maybe because you're very bright, and I know it..... :D

I'll leave out rest of the cheesy stuff.... till next time..... when you reach back home.... and we can converse over a more private channel..... :P

typical boy lines ..........:omghaha:

you both have topped the list dude

I'll be very honest.....same here...TRUST ME! :smitten:
LMFAO......yes yes and yes :)
As for the tie part.....Oh please, I am not sharing my title with yo Hypey, you must earn it again like old times. Do you rememer HOW MUCH we use to flirt :lol: You hitting on me and me playing hard to get.....and then you calling for a new empress and me running back to you....ah, good times :P We need that intense face off again to determine who gets the title :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom