What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did I say ? :unsure:

always brag about punjab and not Pakistan ......:pissed:

btw on a serious note ....if one cant speak punjabi doesnot mean he is less loyal to punjab than a punjabi speaker .....as speaking arabic is not the criteria for judging one's faith ......similarly how fluently a person can speak punjabi shudnt be the criteria to judge his loyalty .....

its the system which has made to fade the culture and identity away ..... speaking punjabi in some institutes and societies is considered as taboo...believe me .....even if one tries to, its considered as an obnoxious act.....so to maintain a fake identity people give up their original identity ....has to do with the fakes Pakistanis have bring in .....we are not genuine people by all means ...... we are not innovators and we never have been we were always followers and when you follow you tend to loose the originality

btw i can speak punjabi ...and i sumtyms do with my frnds as well ...thats another thing its not pure punjabi ...i believe 90% of punjabis cant speak the pure punjabi ...upto the level of bullay shah.....the punjabi we speak is mostly the hybrid form of urdu and punjabi words
@Hyperion wat do u say

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong btw once u askd me abt mba ..... was that for ur ownself ....if so join me.... will have sum fun :)...... i promise to always interact with u in punjabi even at the risk of whole institute giggling ;) .....hows that of a deal :azn:

I agree..... most parts of what you said.....

btw on a serious note ....if one cant speak punjabi doesnot mean he is less loyal to punjab than a punjabi speaker .....as speaking arabic is not the criteria for judging one's faith ......similarly how fluently a person can speak punjabi shudnt be the criteria to judge his loyalty .....

its the system which has made to fade the culture and identity away ..... speaking punjabi in some institutes and societies is considered as taboo...believe me .....even if one tries to, its considered as an obnoxious act.....so to maintain a fake identity people give up their original identity ....has to do with the fakes Pakistanis have bring in .....we are not genuine people by all means ...... we are not innovators and we never have been we were always followers and when you follow you tend to loose the originality

btw i can speak punjabi ...and i sumtyms do with my frnds as well ...thats another thing its not pure punjabi ...i believe 90% of punjabis cant speak the pure punjabi ...upto the level of bullay shah.....the punjabi we speak is mostly the hybrid form of urdu and punjabi words
@Hyperion wat do u say

@Hyperion wat do u say

Oh bhai I always speak for Pakistan ! I just get incensed when someone is bashing Punjab & that too from an ethnic angle especially when me being a Punjabi of Kashmiri descent haven't faced half the sh*t they accuse Punjab & Punjabis to be !

At any rate Punjab, in many ways, characterizes the very best of Pakistan - Ethnic & Linguistic Harmony to the point of there being no discrimination or even differentiation between who is a Punjabi & who isn't - This is what Pakistan was supposed to be ! For all our ills....we - in Punjab - have this !

And so I can't possibly be vouching for Punjab over Pakistan because its the same thing ! Punjabis say 'We're all Pakistanis....not Punjabis, not Sindhis etc.' & thats what Pakistan is supposed to be - How can then there be a contradiction between the two ?

I never said that loyalty to Punjab is linked with the Punjabi Language ! I was referring to what we've reduced the Punjabi language to be - a Pukhtoon would teach his children Pashto, a Baluch Baluchi & so on & so forth for others but most bourgeois Punjabis would instead teach their children Urdu & now increasingly so English with even Urdu being considered a backward language & imprint a notion of Punjabi being a lesser language that of the uncivilized masses on their subconscious - Not through words but through actions !

Try walking into one of our top end companies & speak Punjabi if they don't look at you as if you're some uncouth & uncultured paindooo tou meraa naaam badal deinaaa ! It is this attitude that makes me puke !

Punjabi is a beautiful language with a wonderful history of its own & now we've reduced it to this - To stage dramas & Punjabi dubbings !

I agree..... most parts of what you said.....

Say that to my face ! :pissed:

@Armstrong btw once u askd me abt mba ..... was that for ur ownself ....if so join me.... will have sum fun :)...... i promise to always interact with u in punjabi even at the risk of whole institute giggling ;) .....hows that of a deal :azn:

I can't speak Punjabi that well ! :ashamed:

Oh bhai I always speak for Pakistan ! I just get incensed when someone is bashing Punjab & that too from an ethnic angle especially when me being a Punjabi of Kashmiri descent haven't faced half the sh*t they accuse Punjab & Punjabis to be !

At any rate Punjab, in many ways, characterizes the very best of Pakistan - Ethnic & Linguistic Harmony to the point of there being no discrimination or even differentiation between who is a Punjabi & who isn't - This is what Pakistan was supposed to be ! For all our ills....we - in Punjab - have this !

And so I can't possibly be vouching for Punjab over Pakistan because its the same thing ! Punjabis say 'We're all Pakistanis....not Punjabis, not Sindhis etc.' & thats what Pakistan is supposed to be - How can then there be a contradiction between the two ?

I never said that loyalty to Punjab is linked with the Punjabi Language ! I was referring to what we've reduced the Punjabi language to be - a Pukhtoon would teach his children Pashto, a Baluch Baluchi & so on & so forth for others but most bourgeois Punjabis would instead teach their children Urdu & imprint a notion of Punjabi being a lesser language that of the uncivilized masses on their subconscious - Not through words but through actions !

Try walking into one of our top end companies & speak Punjabi if they don't look at you as if you're some uncouth & uncultured paindooo tou meraa naaam badal deinaaa ! It is this attitude that makes me puke !

Punjabi is a beautiful language with a wonderful history of its own & now we've reduced it to this - To stage dramas & Punjabi dubbings !

dumbo....dat i was kidding .......was just a teaser....u didnt have to act as a jerk to write so lengthy post just to clarify your stance...and that part i agree with many non-punjabis have settled in punjab ...especially from khi and none of them ever had any problem here .....no one ever stopped them or taunted them for being non-punjabi unlike the case for a punjabi if he goes to sindh or balochistan

I wonder why people show so much hatred towards punjab....spoken to many karachite and 90% of them always ridicule punjabi\ and punjabis .....sumtyms really hate it but dun argue coz i dont need to justify my stance to a numbskull .....i always believed in Pakistaniyat rather than being punjabi sindhi etc etc bullsh!t ...

but to be honest i hate Pakistani nation ...thats evident from my signature

He doesn't taunt.... that's how he shows he likes you...... now both of you make-up....... I'll leave how to you both.... :smitten:

TING TING.... HYPEY 1 :: REST 0 :devil:

and your were taunting me ...you pretentious b!t(h :pissed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom