What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaar tumhara issue back channel par chal raha hota, hum tu front channel par muzakarat kar rahay hotay hain, how you are issues are getting destroyed.
@LoveIcon imagine being mentioned and quoted in almost everyother posts...each thinking they are the only ones doing it 3-4 times but in reality 6-8 people are doing the samething...

Being as alpha is ...he reads each and every one of it...Brain over fried is all I can say!

Ok - I think i should leave kids alone.

@LoveIcon

I think it is only normal if someone is frustrated of being mentioned about the same thing 2.3 times a day by 2-3 different people?! don't you think so?

I think it is fair enough if he asks it to be decreased...

Why is it when someone raises a point, the result is either end of the spectrum? Cant there be moderation?

Maybe get a timetable...Ajj sirf 2 mention ker saktay hain ussay...

It is not like the 1st time he misunderstood something...And imagine misunderstanding 2-3 posts by 2-3 people PER DAY?! about the same joke which by now he prob thinks is lame because of having read it repeatedly!

Last edited by a moderator:
@LoveIcon imagine being mentioned and quoted in almost everyother posts...each thinking they are the only ones doing it 3-4 times but in reality 6-8 people are doing the samething...

Being as alpha is ...he reads each and every one of it...Brain over fried is all I can say!
Why do you know everything?:smitten: and im gonna read the article u mailed!
@Mirzay answer me on mail pls!

@Alpha1 you are easy to read if anyone bothers ....
@Alpha1 @Mirzay put you on her ignore list so she can not see your posts...

I will convey your msg to her right now she is busy

@JonAsad

Check upna webcam bhaii.....:lol:
And don't place a magnifying glass over it.It looks like i'm talking to a woman.:lol:

Cheers bro.
Take care.

I am sorry to everyone that this had to be said..But we all should agree that there is an upper limit to everything....and I think he reached his quota! And repeated things reach a quota faster ...

May I please request not to react abruptly as in I wont talk to you ever or something like that is it....He only requested not to be mentioned about the SAME THING OVER AND OVER....I think it can be done, are we not reasonable enough to understand this?!

Ok people back to normal I am truly sorry for spoiling your moods....Sincere apologies apas mein baant layna :enjoy:!

@Alpha1 , pal, think twice before calumniating some of backbiting.. Backbiting is a sin if you know that!

@LoveIcon

I think it is only normal if someone is frustrated of being mentioned about the same thing 2.3 times a day by 2-3 different people?! don't you think so?

I think it is fair enough if he asks it to be decreased...

Why is it when someone raises a point, the result is either end of the spectrum? Cant there be moderation?

Maybe get a timetable...Ajj sirf 2 mention ker saktay hain ussay...

It is not like the 1st time he misunderstood something...And imagine misunderstanding 2-3 posts by 2-3 people PER DAY?! about the same joke which by now he prob thinks is lame because of having read it repeatedly!
@Talon - Instead of giving lecture to me, you should try to make him mature - sensitive persons shouldn't come on forums and advertise about their problems.

Anyway, i already stated that i am done with it, no more dealing with kids and their like minded from my side.

@Alpha1 everyone goes to naswaristan to chill and relax NOT ONE of them actually CARES what they write and EVERYONE knows it is ALWAYS a joke!

So please stop taking EVERYTHING SERIOUSLY!!

I am sorry to everyone that this had to be said..But we all should agree that there is an upper limit to everything....and I think he reached his quota! And repeated things reach a quota faster ...

May I please request not to react abruptly as in I wont talk to you ever or something like that is it....He only requested not to be mentioned about the SAME THING OVER AND OVER....I think it can be done, are we not reasonable enough to understand this?!

Ok people back to normal I am truly sorry for spoiling your moods....Sincere apologies apas mein baant layna :enjoy:!
:rofl:
read my mail after 5mins

Bhai i didn't get what is upna webcam bhaii?-
@JonAsad it was @S.U.R.B. ki attempt to make the same joke alpha doesnt want but with a twist! Samjha kero!!

@Talon - Instead of giving lecture to me, you should try to make him mature - sensitive persons shouldn't come on forums and advertise about their problems.

Anyway, i already stated that i am done with it, no more dealing with kids and their link minded from my side.
@LoveIcon
Sorry you got mentioned twice...2nd part was for everyone... :oops:

Anyway, i already stated that i am done with it, no more dealing with kids and their link minded from my side.

easier option:-
stop making fun of me all the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom