Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
408975_10151313686570825_1903689791_n.jpg

ye billi ki photo kahan se lee?

pls give me the website name

@Alpha1 read your mail and stay there until it is sorted

@Ak-47A say your sorry to @Alpha1

This is why I am trying to push you guys off...in his anger he may say something which wont be erasable like you became blind, he is also capable of it...we all are...

I can't say sorry to him ... He shouldn't mention me ... And i just said DON'T QUOTE ME like he said DON'T MENTION ME simple ..

Last edited by a moderator:
never and ever make a sentence like that again! Do you know that the group you'd wanna support cost more than 40,000 lives! Yes we have good muslim brothers in PDF like naswarians. But half of the muslim members in here are jealous of Turkey, I don't know why. And they talk like a nerd without knowing a single goddamn thing. No offence dude, but your sentence means you're supporting terrorism like all other fanatics. Neither you hate or like my country, I respect that. But I'll smash the door if you or someone else comes and says "I'll be happy to support PKK (or any other terrorist group)". If that is how democrasy works; by logic:
Iran, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Lebanon, Palestine, Bangladesh and African countries are the most democratic countries of the world. You can still support or like terrorism. But in the end you may have putten a bullet inside your head by a SWAD, SSG, PARA, DEVGRU or a Maroon Beret Operator . :D

Really wanna see how democrasy works? Just look at the operation we did into syria and make the penetrators face with justice. Just look at the Operation Neptune's Spear (killing OBL) or your arrest of that jihaddist bastard. Regards :)

Never-Do-That-Again-The-Funny-Cat-Pictures.jpg

PKK ( i did not know much about them ) and FSA both are terrorist then , arming opposite party in a country is not good idea, i am sure same group will give you headache. History says it.

anyway hello to All :D

PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE BEFORE U SEE THE WORST OF ME
This is to inform that please stop associating Horseshit
with me!
@Mirzay [MENTION=32460]HRK[/MENTION] @Ak-47A @Mani2020
apparently u dont knw the diffrence between jokes and Sadism! And please stop your intrusion in personal things particularly
{the email matter}
Otherwise stop quoting mentioning me altogether!
:angry:
thanks

oh yar @Alpha1 tu muj se kis baat pe naraz hai yar......:what:

I can't say sorry to him ... He shouldn't mention me ... And i just said DON'T QUOTE ME like he said DON'T MENTION ME simple ..

i said dont quote me if u cant refrain from making fun of me all the time!
Sorry @Mirzay! Just got too angry!

@Ak-47A he said you are within whatever he calls limits...and said it is ok...I am not sure whom he mentioned...and who he is mad at...am asking him now...so please people do not make your decisions

@HRK @JonAsad @LoveIcon @Secur @arp2041 @RazPaK and whoever does the following:

PLEASE DO NOT EXCESSIVELY quote @Alpha1 into every of your jokes!

ESP those relating to his backdoor communications!

Like for the past few days many of you ----We all know it is true have been saying
appi mail check kerain
check your mail
I have sent an email

Or something along those lines.....And other things like @Alpha1 has a backdoor connection...he has mail ids...hummay bhi do and stuff like that too...

A joke told once or twice is fine...but each of us has told it more than 2 times ABOUT THE SAME PERSON...just imagine 6 of us telling mentioning him twice ...that is 12 times...I dont think he can take it anymore....

Thank you for your kind attention!!

hi @Emmie fine thank you a little chaotic but i hope it is settled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom