What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
**firstly, you have to know that I used to be super softie as a young kid, but that's a discussion for another time**

"don't you feel it'll be nice gesture even before the conditions you've mentioned are fulfilled"

No lala, my life experience says otherwise. However, let's dissect it a bit. It's all about control initially, it's about psychological balance of power. Let's say that you get a vibe from the other party that she likes you, and let's say she has passed good comments about you... now tell me which type?:

TYPE A) Your intelligence / your humor?
TYPE B) More of physical related? (something about your eyes, height, built etc etc)
TYPE C) Both of the above.

Solution A) If it's type A, here the girl unknowingly is bating you, and she herself is oblivious to it, however, the situation is not exactly clear, it can swing both ways...ie very fluid between "liking-liking" or "friend-liking".. This is where you need to perform a balancing it. Use your wits, for every two to three good comments of hers give her one back.

Solution B) Here the girl knows EXACTLY what she is doing, means she is playing the game on a subconscious level. Here you never ever ever give up, you always maintain a wide margin of compliments, say 10 to 1... why you may ask? Women, no matter how sweet, basically like men who are a bit "manly" and not prone to fits of emotions, they by their innate nature hate sissy men. Here you need to be always on your toes, I mean, you need to treat them like a dignitary not like a Queen (see the fine separation here?). Once the mandatory wait period is over, as per my previous post, then you can start getting sweeter, but do it slowly, always have a fallback position to cover your six.

TYPE C) You are screwed. Not your game to play. :woot:

Look I'm a very soft hearted, super duper loving person, I'd give my heart on a platter in one second "dil phenk, jaan phenk". I had to devise these solutions and arrive at certain conclusions for self preservation, and to find the right mate. It worked wonders for me.

Very nice dissection skills.:lol:

Well practically (i mean you are well aware of the Pakistani environment)
On the women's side to openly appreciate the physical attributes of person(man) is considered "wahhiyyat" type of thing.I don't know why.May be i know it a bit but still ....
You have categorized in a correct order.Mostly it's the intelligence ,humor and your attitude towards job and your work that you'll get commented upon at first.
That second part will be kept aside to be used at sometime later.

So, you are suggesting to do the same on our part as well.ok!
But my statement was as a man,you must be more expressive.I'm not talking of being a flirt,but you know....(As a gardener gives exclusive look to every flower of his plant...)
For physical attributes (as the expression is sort of a problem for some women ),there can be other indicators.
The attitude towards you and the body language tells you a lot.

How do you gauge about your male fellows commenting about your physical well being and stuff?:D

You are right again one should keep experimenting at a place where one feels one can escape if required with less or no harm.:P

Try it at your own risk! :P

Oh' bera gharak!!! :lol:.......Thanks mate.

@S.U.R.B. try taking advices from a woman rather than a man....No one knows women better than another woman ;)
599013_596045720423936_89186088_n.jpg

You are right ma'am what's better than this.

But i'm harping on an other energy level which one Hyperion will be able to match/gauge etc.....:D

I'll sure will come and discuss it on someday.I hope you'll be here....and please do not feel to go unnoticed.:smitten:

Thanks and my regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
New pope looks like a clown! :blink:

When he came out of that balcony he looked drunk or something :blink:

PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE BEFORE U SEE THE WORST OF ME
This is to inform that please stop associating Horseshit
with me!
@Mirzay @HRK @Ak-47A @Mani2020
apparently u dont knw the diffrence between jokes and Sadism! And please stop your intrusion in personal things particularly
{the email matter}
Otherwise stop quoting mentioning me altogether!
:angry:
thanks

Now thats what i dont like-

All you stop bothering him-

Or
No more check email from him- Ever-
The choice is yours- :pop:-

with me!
apparently u dont knw the diffrence between jokes and Sadism! And please stop your intrusion in personal things particularly
{the email matter}
thanks
Hi @Alpha1

Whaoooo whose associating horseshit with you?! :blink:

with me!
{the email matter}
thanks

Hi dear, i'm interested to know what happened to that roach on the table?

I hope you must have handled it well. :)

@Hyperion sorry mate but i MIGHT JUST RIP YOUR THREAD IN HALF NOW!

with me!
{the email matter}
thanks

From now you are in my ignore list.. Is it Okay with you..

@Alpha1 what happened?!

just one question sis i should i start with the begining or ..
Eitherways many people might go to afbanistan NOW!
Sorry @Hyperion about your thread mate!
FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS PEOPLE

From now you are in my ignore list.. Is it Okay with you..

does it look like fun to you madam? Btw im nt angry with you! Ur jokes were in limits! Its Ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom