What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Undoubtedly every verse of Quran is immaculate and substantive... But may I ask Why I am referred to the verse specifically?

---------------------------------------------------

Hows everyone in here?

u and mirzay made fun of me without mentioning me a 100pages back i think!
Sorry!but i read everything even marginaly related to me!

u and mirzay made fun of me without mentioning me a 100pages back i think!
Sorry!but i read everything even marginaly related to me!
@Alpha1 now relax please....

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=32460]HRK[/MENTION] @JonAsad @LoveIcon @Secur @arp2041 @RazPaK and whoever does the following:

PLEASE DO NOT EXCESSIVELY quote @Alpha1 into every of your jokes!

ESP those relating to his backdoor communications!

Like for the past few days many of you ----We all know it is true have been saying

Or something along those lines.....And other things like @Alpha1 has a backdoor connection...he has mail ids...hummay bhi do and stuff like that too...

A joke told once or twice is fine...but each of us has told it more than 2 times ABOUT THE SAME PERSON...just imagine 6 of us telling mentioning him twice ...that is 12 times...I dont think he can take it anymore....

Thank you for your kind attention!!

Hum Dua Likte rah woo Dahga Parte rah.....
Aik nukte ne hame Mahram se Mujrim bana diya
@Alpha1 which post of mine made annoyed......

Inbox me......=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

@HRK @JonAsad @LoveIcon @Secur @arp2041 @RazPaK and whoever does the following:

PLEASE DO NOT EXCESSIVELY quote @Alpha1 into every of your jokes!

ESP those relating to his backdoor communications!

Like for the past few days many of you ----We all know it is true have been saying

Or something along those lines.....And other things like @Alpha1 has a backdoor connection...he has mail ids...hummay bhi do and stuff like that too...

A joke told once or twice is fine...but each of us has told it more than 2 times ABOUT THE SAME PERSON...just imagine 6 of us telling mentioning him twice ...that is 12 times...I dont think he can take it anymore....

Thank you for your kind attention!!

OK -

Please check your email :pakistan:

Hum Dua Likte rah woo Dahga Parte rah.....
Aik nukte ne hame Mahram se Mujrim bana diya
@Alpha1 which post of mine made annoyed......

Inbox me......hammadrehmankhan@defence.pk

BCrehgaya.png

this is what @Alpha1 do at back channel communication......:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

masla yeh hay kay!
The real issue that i have to discuss with @Talon are destroyed by these kinds of BS JOKES :angry::angry:

Yaar tumhara issue back channel par chal raha hota, hum tu front channel par muzakarat kar rahay hotay hain, how you are issues are getting destroyed.

masla yeh hay kay!
The real issue that i have to discuss with @Talon are destroyed by these kinds of BS JOKES :angry::angry:
@Alpha1 maslah yeh hai you are sensitive....and there are many different types of sensitivity....Lack of tolerance is 1...and even I agree that this was overdone...

this is what @Alpha1 do at -=-=-=-=-=-=--=...... do ......:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

yar that was posted in light mood...... actually it was a deliberate attempt to troll u......but I think tora zada ho gaya......

koi nahi edit kar dey ta ho....per inday koi baat bi bolini ho straight bool diya karo yar.....itna guma guma ker khane ki kya zaroorat hai.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom