What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
easier option:-
stop making fun of me all the time!
@Alpha1 no one knows your problems PLUS no one has seen nor experienced such problems + no one knows how to deal with such a person....

2ndly, you should bring a clear mind to the forum...You are too paranoid...You make mountains of a molehill!!

Lol itni izzat- :omghaha:-
Ok i got it now- silly me- :lol:-
@JonAsad...damagh mayra ghuma wa hai...I changed it after reading it hoping you didnt notice!

making fun without mentioning!
@Alpha1
When they mention you got a problem...when they do not ....you accuse them of backbiting? How will they joke with you then?!

Last edited by a moderator:
@HRK yes @Talon also say k ziada kar dia apnay!
@Mirzay stop being mad at me! :cray:

Dear now edit your own post......:coffee:

dear i think from two or three days.....your background communication was under discussion.....so it was in that flow.......post remove kar di hai..... sorry for any hard feelings yar...

Pehla hi bol deyta tu muje fazool 4 post mazeed nahi kerni parti........:angry:

@Alpha1 no one knows your problems PLUS no one has seen nor experienced such problems + no one knows how to deal with such a person....

2ndly, you should bring a clear mind to the forum...You are too paranoid...You make mountains of a molehill!!

@JonAsad...damagh mayra ghuma wa hai...I changed it after reading it hoping you didnt notice!

SOMEWHAT ! Adat say majboor!
@Emmie sorry pal!

Exactly.... I am sure he doesn't even know backbiting in its entirety. I am really feeling sick and disgusted..

Bro in such annonymous forums- we deal with virtual izzat- and honestly we should not take it seriously-

Today virtual izzat bar goes up tomorrow it will go down- Chill-

[MENTION=144062]
@Alpha1
When they mention you got a problem...when they do not ....you accuse them of backbiting? How will they joke with you then?!
same joke a billion times! With blowing it out of proportion.! I just got a little sick!

FOR EVERYONE
Sahih International: O you who have believed, avoid much [negative] assumption. Indeed, some assumption is sin. And do not spy or backbite each other. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his brother when dead? You would detest it. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is Accepting of repentance and Merciful.

The word in the ayat quoted is NEGATIVE ASSUMPTION...people easily call it backbitting because backbitting is also negative and done behind ones back....when one is not present...

BUT @Alpha1 EVERYONE cracks the same joke even when you are present hence it is not fully backbitting...

@Emmie there is nothing to be disgusted about....EVERYONE DOES NOT HAVE EVERY KNOWLEDGE....Ego makes a person feel he or she is an all knower when only ALLAH is the ALL KNOWER!

!

Whatever- Dont ever quote or Mention me ever again- No gmail- No fb chat- No nothing- Aho- :frown:-

:omghaha:-

same joke a billion times! With blowing it out of proportion.! I just got a little sick!
@Alpha1 getting a little sick is fine but control you temper...I wont always be here to help explain what you said from what you mean!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom