Status
Not open for further replies.

i hope u arent made at me too!
Btw
sorry
@LoveIcon
@Emmie

Dear now edit your own post......:coffee:

dear i think from two or three days.....your background communication was under discussion.....so it was in that flow.......post remove kar di hai..... sorry for any hard feelings yar...

Pehla hi bol deyta tu muje fazool 4 post mazeed nahi kerni parti........:angry:

thankyou! :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Emmie there is nothing to be disgusted about....EVERYONE DOES NOT HAVE EVERY KNOWLEDGE....Ego makes a person feel he or she is an all knower when only ALLAH is the ALL KNOWER!

Nay dudine, there is, at least for me.. I am quite irrelevant in his case, how many times have you seen me doing mockery of him?

Anyways, cut the crap...

i hope u arent made at me too!
Btw
sorry
@LoveIcon
@Emmie

thankyou! :smitten:

Waisay jis jis nay mind kia or lerkara tumhein usay sorry boli jao-
Meray jaisay shareef log jo mind hi nai kertay unk liye kya?-
@Alpha1 dont quote or mention me ever again- i put you and @Talon in ignore list- :angry:-

:omghaha:-

Nay dudine, there is, at least for me.. I am quite irrelevant in his case, how many times have you seen me doing mockery of him?

Anyways, cut the crap...

although i know!
But i said Sorry anyways!

Anyways, cut the crap...
@Emmie, I tried to put forward his concerns in a gentle way but I am not a gentle person by nature and may have offended many instead...

BTW, I am not even sure why you were in the list...i think he was just answering to anyone who was posting at that time! :blink: Sorry

what is dudine?! :blink:

@Ak-47A one fails to notice that emotional and mental pain is also a pain and discomfort...though not as bad as being poor but it is also not easy to deal with!

Hmm you are right ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom