What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
PKK ( i did not know much about them ) and FSA both are terrorist then , arming opposite party in a country is not good idea, i am sure same group will give you headache. History says it.

anyway hello to All :D

(hello you too fella). No. There's a huge gap between the people who want democrasy and freedom which's not free. And the people who kill security forces, bomb our cities and want to form a kurdish state in turkey. They are different.

@Alpha1, listen kid, bro, whatever..... you need to grow up buddy. It's a ruthless world out there, where parents are nowhere to be found. It would serve you well, if you learn a few things from us, instead of progressing on your present path of immaturity.

When you want to play with adults, expect a bit collateral damage of your "nafs" as well. This is how we all grow up, by pushing the limits of discussion, which sometimes, sadly come at the expense of ones ego.. This is a brotherly advice, take it or leave it.

yaar alpha got upset / angry / annoyed about being the center of jokistan!

@Hyperion toilet jata hoga like other normal people! :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1, listen kid, bro, whatever..... you need to grow up buddy. It's a ruthless world out there, where parents are nowhere to be found. It would serve you well, if you learn a few things from us, instead of progressing on your present path of immaturity.

When you want to play with adults, expect a bit collateral damage of your "nafs" as well. This is how we all grow up, by pushing the limits of discussion, which sometimes, sadly come at the expense of ones ego.. This is a brotherly advice, take it or leave it.

thankyou for the advice! Im actualy considering it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone seen me pissed???? Any idea when a Pashtun gets mad? :devil:

dog+peeing.jpg

:rofl: :omghaha: :rofl: :omghaha: :rofl: :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom