What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
You should thank god that it's just internet, else I'd slap you so hard that you'd go crying to your mommy, and she wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Grow up yara. Life is a very beautiful thing, only for people who have the ability to adjust to what it throws at you. There is no such thing as "over reaction" in real life. In real life every "over reaction" has a charged-corresponding force that hits you back, twice as hard.

@Hyperion
@Talon
@LoveIcon
im not used to people making fun of me so i sometimes over react!

You should thank god that it's just internet, else I'd slap you so hard that you'd go crying to your mommy, and she wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Grow up yara. Life is a very beautiful thing, only for people who have the ability to adjust to what it throws at you. There is no such thing as "over reaction" in real life. In real life every "over reaction" has a charged-corresponding force that hits you back, twice as hard.
Sadly,
in these cases i just push harder!

Guess, where could I've served... loads of beaches... loads of naked women.... loads of bars..... it was just PURE fun... me being a Pakistani and a mühendis from ODTU, gave me special privileges.. :D

helloo how you doin! Btw @Hyperion you didn't answer my question abi! Where did you serve in turkey? :D

Reactions: HRK
Arpee tuu poora ka poora ***** hai! :rofl:

dog+peeing.jpg

:rofl: :omghaha: :rofl: :omghaha: :rofl: :omghaha:

:rolleyes:

beta pehley dekhley maine kiss part ko Bold, Italic or underline kiya hai..............

Don't take my comment out of context.

Thank you....Come Again :cheers:

fyi
@Hyperion is a pashtun!

Guess, where could I've served... loads of beaches... loads of naked women.... loads of bars..... it was just PURE fun... me being a Pakistani and a mühendis from ODTU, gave me special privileges.. :D

hmm lucky you! Antalya, Mersin or Mugla ? After the city can you also say the army/navy unit you served :D

hmm lucky you! Antalya, Mersin or Mugla ? After the city can you also say the army/navy unit you served :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom