What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah not really, when did I reject you :lol:, lmk so I can bookmark it :D.
Puchleh jawab nai milna :P

:woot: soooo...uhmm...let me get this straight what ur saying is that u don't reject me :D

I have better things to do with u at 2 am then sawal jawab ;) hahahahaahah JUST KIDDING!!! :angel: no but u such a liar loser, I am never taking ur word for anything again :lol: why'd u keep me up that nite then?

what's today though? u said its going to be a tough day? :P

I have to prepare lunch and in evening i've have to go in function but now im enjoying my breakfast and avengers cartoon :P

16lwrxs.jpg

:woot: soooo...uhmm...let me get this straight what ur saying is that u don't reject me :D

I have better things to do with u at 2 am then sawal jawab ;) hahah ahaahah JUST KIDDING!!! :angel: no but u such a liar loser, I am never taking ur word for anything again :lol: why'd u keep me up that nite then?

I am saying I may have and not even noticed. :P what are you jk about mujhe samaj nai aiya ;)

I kept you up to see if I could :whistle:
I did not lie I answered three questions

I am saying I may have and not even noticed. :P what are you jk about mujhe samaj nai aiya ;)

I kept you up to see if I could :whistle:
I did not lie I answered three questions

I don't get it though..... explain, why would u wanna see if you could? :azn: :D

Borng family functn :sad:

Oh dear, haha have fun :partay: which part of pakistan are you in though, if u don't mind sharing...:P

@Dillinger........kal tak line maray thay aur aaj cousin banadiya....kya hua dear, couldn't handle rejection well :P :lol:

Why would you forgo sleep to stay up and talk to me :lol: ??

you've been with enough girls im sure.....you tell me, why did I do that? :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger........kal tak line maray thay aur aaj cousin banadiya....kya hua dear, couldn't handle rejection well :P :lol:

It is not in my nature to assume. :coffee:

Might have something to do with the previously mentioned lack of experience..I don't have the patience to teach a young ling the skills required...if you get my drift that it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom