What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have something to do with the previously mentioned lack of experience..I don't have the patience to teach a young ling the skills required...if you get my drift that it.

with what? life? :lol:

i'll warn you, be very careful with your response :D

then that would make it pointless for u to test me....

But you're so sharp... so im curious as to what piece of info about me that decision of mine gave away :P

Only if I had made an assumption about you beforehand.

You think complementing me will get something out of me? :azn: :pop:

with what? life? :lol:

i'll warn you, be very careful with your response :D

With life indeed...what would be my reward for pursuing you...a little girl who would scarcely comprehend my more esoteric musings an thoughts. A lack of at least comprehending another person- not agreeing with but just basic comprehension- would mean far too much friction and far too little enjoyment. Careful enough?

With life indeed...what would be my reward for pursuing you...a little girl who would scarcely comprehend my more esoteric musings an thoughts. A lack of at least comprehending another person- not agreeing with but just basic comprehension- would mean far too much friction and far too little enjoyment. Careful enough?

Tumne toh bastey kardii. :rofl:

Only if I had made an assumption about you beforehand.

You think complementing me will get something out of me? :azn: :pop:

exactly so I am asking for what you determined based on the test results? :D

no i haven't even started trying to get anythig out is yet.....in fact, what's left, I can pretty much know what I need to :P

exactly so I am asking for what you determined based on the test results? :D

no i haven't even started trying to get anythig out is yet.....in fact, what's left, I can pretty much know what I need to :P

I am sorry to say they were inconclusive. :P
Yeh okay you seriously think you got me figured out. :woot: :lol:

I don't know dillinger...that's what i was thinking when YOU started it :azn: but see i care so much about u that i ENDED it :D but still no need to call me ur cousin :cray:

I am sorry to say they were inconclusive. :P
Yeh okay you seriously think you got me figured out. :woot: :lol:

liar.....ur just afraid i'll counter everything u say :P

I honestly have, except for one thing and that's what I wanted to ask you...per tum ho kay mujhay kabhi answer hi nahi kertay :whistle:

I don't know dillinger...that's what i was thinking when YOU started it :azn: but see i care so much about u that i ENDED it :D but still no need to call me ur cousin :cray:

Cousin, friend, acquaintance- on the net it all means the same- lest one be tempted to ask what should I term you as for the sake of semantics?

It never even began, the minute I realized that you're not a rogue like me I skipped off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom