What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
liar.....ur just afraid i'll counter everything u say :P

I honestly have, except for one thing and that's what I wanted to ask you...per tum ho kay mujhay kabhi answer hi nahi kertay :whistle:

:rofl: I honestly got nothing to divulge about you. :D

Okay so tell me what you have figured out so I can send you back to the drawing board. :lol:

Cousin, friend, acquaintance- on the net it all means the same- lest one be tempted to ask what should I term you as for the sake of semantics?

It never even began, the minute I realized that you're not a rogue like me I skipped off.

:omghaha: :omghaha: ya sure haha :P

I make sure that people im interested in remain in my life, the only way you could have left is if I had no interest to begin with...like i said, the only ppl that leave me are the ones I want out....:D hahahaah :P jk jk jk how could i not be interested yaar, u so fine ;) :omghaha:

[video]http://www.vidcage.com/forensic-artist-draws-how-women-see-themselves-vs-how-others-see-them/[/video]

How women see themselves VS how others see them-

Good inspiring video for the gals-

:omghaha: :omghaha: ya sure haha :P

I make sure that people im interested in remain in my life, the only way you could have left is if I had no interest to begin with...like i said, the only ppl that leave me are the ones I want out....:D hahahaah :P jk jk jk how could i not be interested yaar, u so fine ;) :omghaha:

Don't outrage my modesty. :cry: I am not "fine", I am a simple and modest man afraid of people as go-getting as you.

:rofl: I honestly got nothing to divulge about you. :D

Okay so tell me what you have figured out so I can send you back to the drawing board. :lol:

LMFAOOO idc to tell you that part.... I just want to know the answer to one question and my curiousity in you will come to an end ;) haha you know i can't stay focused for too long :P

Asian Dynasties!!! Cauz in AoE for me, Ottoman Empire sucks!!! :)
i loved that game!

Age+Of+Empires+III+the+Asian+Dynasties1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom