What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW I don't like your real name either :P, nah you wasted them too bad. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gtg today is going to be very tough day....wish me luck @ZYXW :D

Last edited by a moderator:
what about you mirzayy??? :azn: lol

:rolleyes: stop hating on my names loser :P
as long as you like me :D

NO...dude....this is soooo unfair..... besides aren't u even a bit curious to wat i want to ask u? :azn:

I was jp I like your real name not you unoriginal backwards brainfart handle though :P.

Curiousity killed the cat. :D

Usman...rite?

Yeah now delete it before the clown zy sees it. :P

I was jp I like your real name not you unoriginal backwards brainfart handle though :P.

Curiousity killed the cat. :D

Yeah now delete it before the clown zy sees it. :P

Usman ;)

Mamba, yeah i know you did.......you have a habit of lying to yourself and me :P

Yaar but ur not a cat, y u worried ? :lol: idc, im getting my answers when I want them and i know exactly how to get them :D

Usman ;)

Mamba, yeah i know you did.......you have a habit of lying to yourself and me :P

Yaar but ur not a cat, y u worried ? :lol: idc, im getting my answers when I want them and i know exactly how to get them :D

My quoting her made my name visible, facepalm moment.

When have I lied to you dear? :P or to myself for that matter, yeah ok good luck :lol:

My quoting her made my name visible, facepalm moment.

When have I lied to you dear? :P or to myself for that matter, yeah ok good luck :lol:

w.e. haha Mamba darling u noe how important it is for me to know ur name :whistle: LMAO

yes, in fact u lie to me n urself all the time..... u noe when ur rejecting me :cray:

Dude, don't annoy me on that....push me a bit more andi will legit ask you them now! :cheesy:

w.e. haha Mamba darling u noe how important it is for me to know ur name :whistle: LMAO

yes, in fact u lie to me n urself all the time..... u noe when ur rejecting me :cray:

Dude, don't annoy me on that....push me a bit more andi will legit ask you them now! :cheesy:

Nah not really, when did I reject you :lol:, lmk so I can bookmark it :D.
Puchleh jawab nai milna :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom