Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW why are you so exhausted? :undecided:

Me I just got back from Brighton I was chilling. It was nice and windy out :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@ZYXW why are you so exhausted? :undecided:

Me I just got back from Brighton I was chilling. It was nice and windy out :D

I was about to make a sarcastic comment, but then was like nah too much work haha :P
no had an essay due, had a test yest. so I had to start this morning and did that all day and just submited it. now i have another essay to do, test and lab report...ugh I am so exhusted honestly and so freaken stressed out LIKE WTF IS MY LIFE!!!! lol sorry :)

were u there alone? :D ooo btw i wanted to ask you something, you work in the city?

I am honestly so exhausted and tired right now, like I have so much I wanna say about this, but no energy to go about it......

So forget that....how are you though? what you doing?

Hey @Mirzay..... how are you?

And I just read your other response LOL.......haha no dude, you have to stall with your mom...do continue with your studies and def. go abroad if you can :P

Thnk u @ZYXW and abroad hazaro khwashe esi k har...:whistle: :whistle:
My parents wont allow me :sad:

I was about to make a sarcastic comment, but then was like nah too much work haha :P
no had an essay due, had a test yest. so I had to start this morning and did that all day and just submited it. now i have another essay to do, test and lab report...ugh I am so exhusted honestly and so freaken stressed out LIKE WTF IS MY LIFE!!!! lol sorry :)

were u there alone? :D ooo btw i wanted to ask you something, you work in the city?

You should try and relax jaan don't blow a blood vessel. :P
Nah with a couple of my friends I met up at kcc. No I do not work in the city, Brooklyn. :D kyoun? :what:

Thnk u @ZYXW and abroad hazaro khwashe esi k har...:whistle: :whistle:
My parents wont allow me :sad:

Forgive me, I am just really out of it so I can't process it in my mind haha :P what does it mean?

Oh I see :( ....don't worry I'll come kidnap you! LOL...but if you had the option where would u consider? :D

You should try and relax jaan don't blow a blood vessel. :P
Nah with a couple of my friends I met up at kcc. No I do not work in the city, Brooklyn. :D kyoun? :what:

Lmao...i hate complaining but I just really wanna cry ughhhh

relax? come help me :whistle: LOL .......Oh no I was just curious kyu ab pooch bho nahi sukti :P

btw don't think i forgot about the promise you made :D

Lmao...i hate complaining but I just really wanna cry ughhhh

relax? come help me :whistle: LOL .......Oh no I was just curious kyu ab pooch bho nahi sukti :P

btw don't think i forgot about the promise you made :D

You already asked me three questions. ;)

You already asked me three questions. ;)

what are you a genie? Baby you're lucky im not in the mood today, or else I would have kept you up all night until I got what I wanted ;) (in both senses :D ) LOL haha jk jk

Forgive me, I am just really out of it so I can't process it in my mind haha :P what does it mean?

Oh I see :( ....don't worry I'll come kidnap you! LOL...but if you had the option where would u consider? :D

I want to be kidnapped but dnt tell me u r interested in gurls. :D

jk

what are you a genie? Baby you're lucky im not in the mood today, or else I would have kept you up all night until I got what I wanted ;) (in both senses :D ) LOL haha jk jk

How are you not in the moods but you follow up with that? :P I promised you one question, I answered three. :whistle:

I thought it was because I am a savant. :coffee:

Hhahahaaha oh baby you are....i thought we had that established, but that's not why I hit on you :D

How are you not in the moods but you follow up with that? :P I promised you one question, I answered three. :whistle:

Well for you I try babes :P haha jk jk

No....those don't count as question!! No fair..... besides I should be given 5 questions at least:flirt:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom