What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cold Oslo ! :D What does it offer for students seeking a major ? Any charm which can attract me to your Scandinavian country ? :)

Hmm..

Well, its safe, the pay level is high. Best human development in world, very high life expectancy etc.

Its pretty good, and the fees are not high either for Intl students(Free for us here). Its pretty expensive to live here though... 2nd most expensive city in the world I think.

The city is decent. Not bad, Nothing special, but still pretty good.

Hmm..

Well, its safe, the pay level is high. Best human development in world, very high life expectancy etc.

Its pretty good, and the fees are not high either for Intl students(Free for us here). Its pretty expensive to live here though... 2nd most expensive city in the world I think.

The city is decent. Not bad, Nothing special, but still pretty good.

May try the Vestfolds , I think.

Good to hear :)

Really ? How much would it cost and why exactly is it that expensive in Norway to live ? :D

May try the Vestfolds , I think.

Good to hear :)

Really ? How much would it cost and why exactly is it that expensive in Norway to live ? :D

Vestfold is okay. You'll be better off in Bergen or Oslo. More foreigners there and those desi shops and stuff like that. Not much of that in cities/towns in Vestfold.

Im not entirely sure about how much it costs,

Try these links of the Uni of Oslo and Uni of Bergen,

How to finance your studies - University of Oslo

Finances and Insurance :: UiB

And everything here is priced above what it should be :P The taxes on everything like food, electronics, houses etc is high, but the salary level is very high compared to the rest of Europe so its okay. It evens out.

@Pboy

Dropping dead from sleep deprivation now ! Will research and talk later , mate , bye for now :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@ZYXW alright article but no point it is blame Islam week around here.

LMFAO you're complimenting Obama :woot:.......you okay dear? haha you see, not talking to me makes you say crazy stuff :P

I always mentioned he is good at speeches, not much else though. Lmao yeah ok. :P

@ZYXW alright article but no point it is blame Islam week around here.

Did you read the comments below it ?? I was in the middle of my essay when I saw that and like got so mad. Honestly, human stupidity is just astonishing at times...... like I don't understand how anyone can relate this to religion. Like how stupid do you have to be to do that!!

Did you read the comments below it ?? I was in the middle of my essay when I saw that and like got so mad. Honestly, human stupidity is just astonishing at times...... like I don't understand how anyone can relate this to religion. Like how stupid do you have to be to do that!!

Well I did not agree with the author where he says Muslims are free to do hate speeches.

Well I did not agree with the author where he says Muslims are free to do hate speeches.

I am honestly so exhausted and tired right now, like I have so much I wanna say about this, but no energy to go about it......

So forget that....how are you though? what you doing?

Hey @Mirzay..... how are you?

And I just read your other response LOL.......haha no dude, you have to stall with your mom...do continue with your studies and def. go abroad if you can :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom