What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
I do not care much what others think of us but, what can I say, I am ashamed!

I want you to go to trishul blogspot right now, go to Prasun sengupta's post at April 16, 2013 at 5:17 AM, open the link therein.
@Ayush @arp2041

I want you to go to trishul blogspot right now, go to Prasun sengupta's post at April 16, 2013 at 5:17 AM, open the link therein.
@Ayush @arp2041

That aerospac/defence offset post? There is no post on April 16 :(

This link was posted by jammer here, disgusting :angry:

Kab, yahaan toh nahi dekha maine.
@samantk damn right its disgusting, that's what we've done to ourselves and we'll keep doing it lest we want to "insult the faith of the people".

im here bhai! Karachi main ho? Theek ho?

@balixd ko zara result btain! :D

Lol @Mirzay 3 mein mein fail :rofl:......nah bro am sitting some 60 kms out from Hyderabad.....days are hot and nights are cold....am sitting in a place as it says in my location :boss:

Kab, yahaan toh nahi dekha maine.
@samantk damn right its disgusting, that's what we've done to ourselves and we'll keep doing it lest we want to "insult the faith of the people".

The present form of faith is not what it was supposed to be.. I hardly go to temples, hardly sit in Poojas leave alone doing some.

But for what I have read, which is awfully little, I can only draw one conclusion. Be good and do not hurt others, its as simple and it does not interfere in my not visiting temples.

I do not care if a Brahmin prays 2 hours in the morning, I do not care if a Musalman prays 10 times, just that don't do nasty stuff in the name of religion - as an excuse to stifle your inner voice.

That link is posted as way back as in 2010, search with the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom