What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW you mad dumb. :cheesy:

Coincidently....was on my way home, finally read the news...was like HOLY SHT and came back here to change that exact comment!! But thnx for calling me out on it....it was a very stupid remark on my part!

Must say though, I liked it better when you rolled your eyes though :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Coincidently....was on my way home, finally read the news...was like HOLY SHT and came back here to change that exact comment!! But thnx for calling me out on it....it was a very stupid remark on my part!

Must say though, I liked it better when you rolled your eyes though :lol:

You in the city? I heard cops are beefing everything up.

You in the city? I heard cops are beefing everything up.

Nope I was on the bus at that time. I am sure they did. But I didn't get to see much of it. you didn't have class?

I like the way obama responded though...good for him!

insanity is trying the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Please stay sane dear ;)
there's a fine line between genius and insanity..i have erased that line..;):P
classes over girl??

there's a fine line between genius and insanity..i have erased that line..;):P
classes over girl??

Ayush tum kubsay line marnay lugay :lol:

agar genius ho to school mein batao...agar insane ho toh mental hospital mein..mere paas kyu aye? :D

yeah ealier today...working on some chem hw...how about you?

@Dillinger gussa kum kero darling :omghaha: mein konsa kashmir layker bhaagri hoon LOL :P

Nope I was on the bus at that time. I am sure they did. But I didn't get to see much of it. you didn't have class?

I like the way obama responded though...good for him!

No I am off Mondays, he was like a zombie.

agar genius ho to school mein batao...agar insane ho toh mental hospital mein..mere paas kyu aye? :D

@Dillinger gussa kum kero darling :omghaha: mein konsa kashmir layker bhaagri hoon LOL :P

Konsa hum bhagne dete agar tum aisi himakat karne ki koshish karte. :D Tereko toh RG ke through Indian bahu banwake rahenge. :P

to aur kahaan jaun?? After all you are the empress. .:P

my classes in about 2 hours...:hitwall:

@ZYXW Favorite one though

Jy9to26806.jpg

followed by

kmIdWr7.jpg

No I am off Mondays, he was like a zombie.

I am over him...but he tries to keep everyone together....i'll give him that much. His hair is turning so white, the reps. giving him hell :rofl:

Konsa hum bhagne dete agar tum aisi himakat karne ki koshish karte. :D Tereko toh RG ke through Indian bahu banwake rahenge. :P

huh? haha

:omghaha: ill get the saris ready but he said he won't marry :cry:

I am over him...but he tries to keep everyone together....i'll give him that much. His hair is turning so white, the reps. giving him hell :rofl:

huh? haha

:omghaha: ill get the saris ready but he said he won't marry :cry:

Wait for the next dashing PM aspirant then, keyword in RG's case being "aspirant".

okay guys,i am gonna watch this movie-brothers(2009)..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom