What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I introduce myself personally sir,

I am afflicted by a predilection towards the dramatic and as such could not compose a "one size fits all" introduction.

Bhaswar at your service.

21 years old

Halfway through to becoming a CA

An ardent atheist from the Carl Sagan clique, irreverent and promiscuous in the main.

Given to needless eloquence which earned me my brother @arp2041's ire early on.

I enjoy arp, @Ayush and @samantk's company to the hilt.

And you sir?

A CA? Unbelievable.

I'm a CA myself, much older though, work for a british company in Dubai and Singapore. Came to the forum after mumbai attacks, been here on and off.

I'm an atheist myself, but slightly less militant. Love george carlin, have you tried?

Enjoy your promisquity, even though you may be wrong abt afterlife, I belive a bird in hand...

Keep posting. You are a good addition. You are surely smart enough not to let this interfere with your academic pursuits. All the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ayush i think she meant 'viva' as in exam! Not 'viva' as in marriage

Last edited by a moderator:
A CA? Unbelievable.

I'm a CA myself, much older though, work for a british company in Dubai and Singapore. Came to the forum after mumbai attacks, been here on and off.

I'm an atheist myself, but slightly less militant. Love george carlin, have you tried?

Enjoy your promisquity, even though you may be wrong abt afterlife, I belive a bird in hand...

Keep posting. You are a good addition. You are surely smart enough not to let this interfere with your academic pursuits. All the best.

A fellow munshi then, pardon my employment of that term but it fits well with the preconceived notions that the uninitiated hold about our kind.

Ah but the soul is indeed immortal sir. Our actions do not cease to be even though man may not recognize them as the ages pass by. But then recognition from men is fleeting as mankind itself is transitory- a fact we may assert to with certitude given our present knowledge of creation. Our actions, the imprints of our soul are recorded in the fabric of causality itself for it is the only true absolute and it contains all that is and all that was. Thus through the passing of time itself our souls are preserved albeit that our successors shall not be equipped to glean its lingering mark.

And yes, Carlin is an absolute favorite along with Maher.

Naswaritan ke Basioo.............Moolvi ki love story sonu....

Wo boht haseen thi, mujhe boht pyari lagti thi,

Last friday main us k ghar gaya, wo darwazay pr aai, Main usay daikh raha tha, Us nay bhi mujhay daikha, wo qarib aai to main nay himat ki Or aahista se kaha :

CHANDA.. :man_in_love: :man_in_love:

Wo muskurai, main khush ho ghaya. Wo andar gai aur Phir wapis aai.

OR

PHR

us ne 100 rupay meray haath pe rakh diye, Mainay herat se poucha Ye kya.. :blink: :blink:

Wo boli:

Chanda..:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Naswaritan ke Basioo.............Moovi ki love story sonu....

Wo boht haseen thi, mujhe boht pyari lagti thi,

Last friday main us k ghar gaya, wo darwazay pr aai, Main usay daikh raha tha, Us nay bhi mujhay daikha, wo qarib aai to main nay himat ki Or aahista se kaha :

CHANDA.. :man_in_love: :man_in_love:

Wo muskurai, main khush ho ghaya. Wo andar gai aur Phir wapis aai.

OR

PHR

us ne 100 rupay meray haath pe rakh diye, Mainay herat se poucha Ye kya.. :blink: :blink:

Wo boli:

Chanda..:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Fite mou. :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom