What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The present form of faith is not what it was supposed to be.. I hardly go to temples, hardly sit in Poojas leave alone doing some.

But for what I have read, which is awfully little, I can only draw one conclusion. Be good and do not hurt others, its as simple and it does not interfere in my not visiting temples.

I do not care if a Brahmin prays 2 hours in the morning, I do not care if a Musalman prays 10 times, just that don't do nasty stuff in the name of religion - as an excuse to stifle your inner voice.

That link is posted as way back as in 2010, search with the link.

We're not going to stop it are we?

We're not going to stop it are we?

Mate, its a wrong question cause its pointed at a person who really does not care.

But do not confuse it with a complete abhorrence of it cause the people I respect, love and value do follow a varied faith.

You for example are an ardent atheist and will you ask me do I not respect it? For that I think you know the answer.

Mate, its a wrong question cause its pointed at a person who really does not care.

But do not confuse it with a complete abhorrence of it cause the people I respect, love and value do follow a varied faith.

You for example are an ardent atheist and will you ask me do I not respect it? For that I think you know the answer.

Yaraa I am simply saying that we should ban dumping cadavers in the ganges, people may take offense but we need to do this, is this he face that we want to portray to the world?

Yaraa I am simply saying that we should ban dumping cadavers in the ganges, people may take offense but we need to do this, is this he face that we want to portray to the world?

You are spot on with that, it should be banned without a thought.. It is only the sick who can dump cadavers in the ganges, I do not have any respect for them. My mom did not take a dip in the ganges cause she knows this horrible stuff goes on.

You know that is one reason, I like south India a bit better than north. Fundoos are everywhere but less in number than there.

I think scientifically too burning is the best way to dispose a body. I may be wrong.

Mate , I mean no offense ...

But why not just bury the dead bodies in the ground like we do so that the decay starts and the nutrients are returned to the environment after being broken down into simpler compounds by micro-organisms ?

@Aeronaut Btw if mentioning lubes is cause for an infraction then I'm sure "Ghazvani fuc#$d your cunt$" qualifies too. Vigilance yaara.

But who not just bury the dead bodies in the ground like we do so that the decay starts and the nutrients are returned to the environment after being broken down into simpler compounds by micro-organisms ?

Honestly, its just about reducing the body to ashes, at which point it cannot contaminate anything. Ashes are just carbon and that too not of the carbon emissions kind. BUT, there are plenty of odd practices that fly under the radar..ergo the sorry state. Gonna have to start the religious massacre sooner rather than later...let the atheist revolution begin and be written in blood.

Last edited by a moderator:

But who not just bury the dead bodies in the ground like we do so that the decay starts and the nutrients are returned to the environment after being broken down into simpler compounds by micro-organisms ?

Because they are crazy and can you stop the crazy.. Yes, but the govt. as you know will do anything for votes.. Sad reality.

True, even burying is better than dumping them in water.

Honestly, its just about reducing the body to ashes, at which point it cannot contaminate anything. Ashes are just carbon and that too not of the carbon emissions kind. BUT, there are plenty of odd practices that fly under the radar..ergo the sorry state. Gonna have to start the religious massacre sooner rather than later...let the atheist revolution begin and be written in blood.

I know what is done and why , but isn't burying a better way if you look from the scientific point of view ?

You are not returning the nutrients to the environment by burning them , just releasing CO2 into the atmosphere even though the emission is negligible ... But still ? :)

I know what is done and why , but isn't burying a better way if you look from the scientific point of view ?

You are not returning the nutrients to the environment by burning them , just releasing CO2 into the atmosphere even though the emission is negligible ... But still ? :)

Dunno man, I'd actually not mind how a person goes off- dead is dead...don't understand the significance of any of these rituals..never tried..found it to be redundant. Wanna help with my revolution?

Because they are crazy and can you stop the crazy.. Yes, but the govt. as you know will do anything for votes.. Sad reality.

True, even burying is better than dumping them in water.

Nay , that power neither lies with the Govt nor the moderates or people who are aware of the ground realities and the challenges we face ... The Govt will not interfere because of the backlash it would cause in public ...

Exactly , why contaminate the river which actually fertilizes and irrigates the land ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom