What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that he's getting married might have something to do with his disappearance. :yahoo:

I am quite sure that his future wife doesn't forbid him from using the Internet ...

He's been absent for weeks , what happened ? Did he explain something before he left ?

Are they supporting that ? I haven't heard any news of that sort but what do I know ? The Govt is supposed to be secular and it can take advantage of that , but a ban on disposing bodies in the Ganges will backfire for sure ... The opposition will make it look like its interference in religious practices ...
This was long time back, when the constitution was being framed... I thank Nehru and others who fought tooth and nail for it.

I am quite sure that his future wife doesn't forbid him from using the Internet ...

He's been absent for weeks , what happened ? Did he explain something before he left ?

He's preparing the logistics for his "plan" too.

This was long time back, when the constitution was being framed... I thank Nehru and others who fought tooth and nail for it.

Oh , that old , mate ...

I thought it was some new development :D

Are they supporting that ? I haven't heard any news of that sort but what do I know ? The Govt is supposed to be secular and it can take advantage of that , but a ban on disposing bodies in the Ganges will backfire for sure ... The opposition will make it look like its interference in religious practices ...

Even in India there are ways to subvert religion, its been done before when enough money has greased palms.

Hi all!
@A.Rafay phr kya naam decide huwa pti supporters ka?
@LoveIcon hi!
@Hermione G slav and aapi aa jayen gay ap apna sunain!
@balixd aik post k baad kahan bhag gaya!
@Secur how r ur studies going?
@JonAsad mate FB isnt opening... Sumthng wrong with net for a few days and today i thnk its tøo slow to open FB

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya I commented in afternoon and since then I was offline.

On that Boston thread rite.... well bakiyon ka islie bola coz unsy bat nae hoe from last ywo days thats y.... By the way how r u???:)

On that Boston thread rite.... well bakiyon ka islie bola coz unsy bat nae hoe from last ywo days thats y.... By the way how r u???:)
i read the boston thread too! Read the blast threads?

Hi all!
@A.Rafay phr kya naam decide huwa pti supporters ka?
@LoveIcon hi!
@Hermione G slav and aapi aa jayen gay ap apna sunain!
@balixd aik post k baad kahan bhag gaya!
@Secur how r ur studies going?
@JonAsad mate FB isnt opening... Sumthng wrong with net for a few days

Apni kia sunaon...We had a small PTI jalsa today at my czn's place... it was arranged by my czn and chachu....

Last edited by a moderator:

Im some what fine I guess! Its 10 o'clock and I haven't had dinner yet, I was sleeping. Mom had made Biryani :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom