What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno man, I'd actually not mind how a person goes off- dead is dead...don't understand the significance of any of these rituals..never tried..fund it redundant. Wanna help with my revolution?

Dead is dead , it wouldn't matter for the person how he is " disposed " of , add the " respectfully " element here ...

Psychopomps , purification , I wish I could tell all the stories and the legends behind those rituals ...

No , I cant , even you cant , mate ...

Dead is dead , it wouldn't matter for the person how he is " disposed " of , add the " respectfully " element here ...

Psychopomps , purification , I wish I could tell all the stories and the legends behind those rituals ...

No , I cant , even you cant , mate ...

Wanna bet on that..at least on a personal level I have a 34/0 unbeaten record at conversion- now I just need to expand...aggressively. :agree:

Nay , that power neither lies with the Govt nor the moderates or people who are aware of the ground realities and the challenges we face ... The Govt will not interfere because of the backlash it would cause in public ...

Exactly , why contaminate the river which actually fertilizes and irrigates the land ?
It does, if backlash was so much thought of we would not have had civil code for Hindus in the Indian constitution.
What is right should be followed and as more people read and get educated it will happen some day!

Wanna bet on that..at least on a personal level I have a 34/0 unbeaten record at conversion- now I just need to expand...aggressively. :agree:

I wish you good luck , even though 34 more people will hardly make any difference , mate ... :D

It does, if backlash was so much thought of we would not have had civil code for Hindus in the Indian constitution.
What is right should be followed and as more people read and get educated it will happen some day!

Civil code for Hindus ? Please explain me that part ...

Yes , that day wont be far , you just need the literacy rate to go up aggressively , if I may add

I wish you good luck , even though 34 more people will hardly make any difference , mate ... :D

Ergo the aggressive expansion required..oh man with most people its easy with others it takes a good load of explaining and weed..its frightfully akin to being a proselytizer.

Civil code for Hindus ? Please explain me that part ...

Yes , that day wont be far , you just need the literacy rate to go up aggressively , if I may add

I don't have that all the details but a lot of fundoos wanted the age old polygamy, no property to daughters and many more such stupid things to continue in India... The govt. stood and abolished such practices...

Yes, aggressively is the right word.

Can someone explain me where did @Hyperion suddenly vanish ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have that all the details but a lot of fundoos wanted the age old polygamy, no property to daughters and many more such stupid things to continue in India... The govt. stood and abolished such practices...

Yes, aggressively is the right word.

Are they supporting that ? I haven't heard any news of that sort but what do I know ? The Govt is supposed to be secular and it can take advantage of that , but a ban on disposing bodies in the Ganges will backfire for sure ... The opposition will make it look like its interference in religious practices ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom