What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alpha1

They are going fine , thx for asking :)

How are you now a days ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Im some what fine I guess! Its 10 o'clock and I haven't had dinner yet, I was sleeping. Mom had made Biryani :D

U slould chande ur location flag and location nae....:P wow yummy... u should have dinner now... i mean its too late bhae...:disagree:

U slould chande ur location flag and location nae....:P wow yummy... u should have dinner now... i mean its too late bhae...:disagree:

No I want both flags to be pakistani! Im from karachi so it will not be changed! I changed the flag of ksa because I was coming to Pakistan.
Its not late sometimes I have dinner at 12 or 11.

@Alpha1

They are going fine , thx for asking :)

How are you now a days ?
Nowadays are a bit complicated- lets just say im on a road and two paths infront of me- one goes where horrors of the past await me again; the other is difrent but i dont realy know if it is better- and btw i dont get to choose the path-
.topic changed-
Anyways hows your health? What were u doing during the earthquaqe?

No I want both flags to be pakistani! Im from karachi so it will not be changed! I changed the flag of ksa because I was coming to Pakistan.
a gaya pakistan? Kisi tourist destination ka irada hay?

Chalo as u wish bro....:)

@HRK bhai u r a banker right?

My senior member title has been changed to PTI STRONG PAKISTAN :smitten:

Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom