What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Secur dont u thnk monkey D lufey is hi on naswar!

:cray:
@Secur i also buried my close friend recently...

What posts of his , did you see , mate ? No , I think he's high on Afghan hashish !

Sad , really sad ... My aunt died on the 5th of February in a very tragic manner due to the negligence and unprofessionalism of the doctors after giving birth to a cute boy who would never see her mother and leaving behind her little two sons devastated ! Merciful God , they say , huh ? I was deeply saddened and shocked by her untimely death to the point that I had to take drug myself strongly to force my mind to sleep instead of replaying memories from the past :(

Last edited by a moderator:
What posts of his , did you see , mate ? No , I think he's high on Afghan hashish !

Sad , really sad ... My aunt died on the 5th of February in a very tragic manner due to the negligence and unprofessionalism of the doctors after giving birth to a cute boy who would never see her mother and leaving behind her little two sons devastated ! Merciful God , they say , huh ? I was deeply saddened and shocked by her untimely death to the point that I had to take drug myself strongly to force my mind to sleep instead of replaying memories from the past :(

Inna lillahi Wa Inna Ilay hi rajeeooon , but God is merciful.......

Inna lillahi Wa Inna Ilay hi rajeeooon.
My condolences with you @Secur

@Secur i was talking abt monkey d luf's posts in Tirah valley thread!

@Secur i was talking abt monkey d luf's posts in Tirah valley thread!

I will talk to you on that later , why he does that and for what reason ... That certainly wasn't the first time and this troller is known to ruin threads with his racists/sectarian posts ... I do not know why mods even tolerate him instead of issuing warnings/infractions/ban ...

@Ayush Pdf working fyne.. I have to enter(ok) 10times to make 1post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom