What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What posts of his , did you see , mate ? No , I think he's high on Afghan hashish !

Sad , really sad ... My aunt died on the 5th of February in a very tragic manner due to the negligence and unprofessionalism of the doctors after giving birth to a cute boy who would never see her mother and leaving behind her little two sons devastated ! Merciful God , they say , huh ? I was deeply saddened and shocked by her untimely death to the point that I had to take drug myself strongly to force my mind to sleep instead of replaying memories from the past :(

Innalillahi WaInna Ilayhi rajioon......may she rest in peace....

Innalillahi WaInna Ilayhi rajioon

Hello HRK , how are you ?

Reactions: HRK
Bye gtg
btw @Secur @Alpha1 @WebMaster i got 3.4 GPA thrd highst one in my class :D

congratulations.gif

:raise: So @Mirzay....when are you offering treat to naswaristan.....

Innalillahi WaInna Ilayhi rajioon

Hello HRK , how are you ?

me f9 bro how are you....

Last edited by a moderator:
Good following talon here, no that doesnt count as stalking...well i dont think it does ;)

Wondering if being on nicotine gum in an effort to give up the cigars counts as almost Nawar worthy, mabe an associate membership?

i am good :cheers:

hello @Alpha1, @Talon @Vassnti, @liontk, @Pboy how are you ?
hi @BDforever

Good following talon here, no that doesnt count as stalking...well i dont think it does ;)

Wondering if being on nicotine gum in an effort to give up the cigars counts as almost Nawar worthy, mabe an associate membership?
@Vassnti ask @Aeronaut who is self proclaimed emperor :rofl:

@Alpha1 why am I mentioned? I do read you know....

Last edited by a moderator:

:undecided: :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom