What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just find a news that our old F-16s have reached around 100,000 accident free flight hours.

Also our dilevery of new F-16s will be finished by 2007 and that is said by press. This means that they will be running even until 2021~. This is a good news really.

We had recieved lots of news that our F-16s dont even get to fly and all that crap, but this is finalized now that how good we have trained with those F-16s. No wonder why PAF still wants them. :)

Or pullout your TT 30 bore from your shalwar ...thaa thaaa

No No I know what you mean. i know a lot of people like that in the states too. But some people like losing self control in this way....I mean it's fun to a point...but then drinking TOOOOOOOOO much is just crossing the line....there needs to be a limit of course.

Making them stand in line & getting whipped would usually do the trick ! :agree:

With Whipped Cream of course ! :omghaha:

No No I know what you mean. i know a lot of people like that in the states too. But some people like losing self control in this way....I mean it's fun to a point...but then drinking TOOOOOOOOO much is just crossing the line....there needs to be a limit of course.

Yes but once vodka goes down the throat or that pint of cold beer, one cant stop....offcourse theres a limit, sometime clubs get greedy and they let people buy as much as they want, but some clubs refuse to sell to the customer if they are drunk.....heck most of the brawls i had were at the doors with pissheads trying to jump in

@RazPaK @balixd

When you go into a fight where you have a chance to hit first, do it. Hit the guy on his nasal cavity from the left or the right side with with your fist bottm in a hammer movement. The guy will bend towards the opposite side exposing his rib cage with one hand on his nose. Kick him on the bottom of the rib cage [damaged lungs, if the kick is hard impact he may die out of internal bleeding], he will turn his head towards you trying to stand straight and hit back, before he does kick him behind his knee cap his knee will hit the floor, slightly tilting him towards you in a perfect position for you to punch him with the back of your knucles close to his ear and jaw joint.

Estimated time: 5 seceonds or less.

Your guy will not stand up again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't be surprised if he's got metal wrecking balls down there- 200 pound ka gainda hai mera bhai @Armstrong:omghaha:

Ever heard of thing called kubotan?....small but effective if you know how to use it, i had one with me while i was working, handy withy blows and grapling

Last edited by a moderator:
If you add a bit of sense in this....I will be able to compliment you on your sense of humor ;) LOLOLOL

All i could see is people getting horny with that whip cream......like they do with foam parties......:omghaha:

Ever heard of thing called kubotan?....small but effective if you know how to use it, i had one with me while i was working, handy withy blows and grapling

Yup, that would probably cave in his cheek bones and behind the ear it would just stun the fu*% out of anyone.

For sure, you can count on me...

images

Yes but once vodka goes down the throat or that pint of cold beer, one cant stop....offcourse theres a limit, sometime clubs get greedy and they let people buy as much as they want, but some clubs refuse to sell to the customer if they are drunk.....heck most of the brawls i had were at the doors with pissheads trying to jump in

No honestly....I think it's easy to stop.....those things don't taste that good. Most people just try to fit in or for some other reason keep on drinking.....but it's a personal choice and to each his/her own. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom