What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
No honestly....I think it's easy to stop.....those things don't taste that good. Most people just try to fit in or for some other reason keep on drinking.....but it's a personal choice and to each his/her own. :P

Drunk people are the children of god, so inebriated that its almost innocent.:angel:

Yup, that would probably cave in his cheek bones and behind the ear it would just stun the fu*% out of anyone.

Strike with the pointed side at Collar , nasal cavity / nose......

For sure, you can count on me...

images

As ravishing as ever, Milady ! :kiss3:

@RazPaK @balixd

When you go into a fight where you have a chance to hit first, do it. Hit the guy on his nasal cavity from the left or the right side with with your fist bottm in a hammer movement. The guy will bend towards the opposite side exposing his rib cage with one hand on his nose. Kick him on the bottom of the rib cage [damaged lungs, if the kick is hard impact he may die out of internal bleeding], he will turn his head towards you trying to stand straight and hit back, before he does kick him behind his knee cap his knee will hit the floor, slightly tilting him towards you in a perfect position for you to punch him with the back of your knucles close to his ear and jaw joint.

Estimated time: 5 seceonds or less.

Your guy will not stand up again.

NO. YOU DON'T FIGHT. YOU TALK IT OUT :angry:

Emperor....you're such a bad example for your people LOLOLOLOL :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
No honestly....I think it's easy to stop.....those things don't taste that good. Most people just try to fit in or for some other reason keep on drinking.....but it's a personal choice and to each his/her own. :P

I cant comment on this....never tasted any kinda drink.....all i know is how to kick those pissheads,search for drugs including ladies hand bags,.....lol my friends use to smoke the confiscated sh!t

NO. YOU DON'T FIGHT. YOU TALK IT OUT :angry:

Emperor....you're such a bad example for your people LOLOLOLOL :hitwall:

Haaanh...softie no wonder the Kashmiris first got done over by the Mughals, then by the Afghans, then by the Sikhs, then the British, then the Dogras & finally now by Pakistan & India (depending on whom you're talking too) ! :omghaha:

Smack guy on ear, he loses balance and falls. Simple.

Dear you are free to go to boston any day.......

too bad I AM IN NYC :omghaha:

I will chase you sweetheart even if you go to Timbaktu :omghaha:

Haaanh...softie no wonder the Kashmiris first got done over by the Mughals, then by the Afghans, then by the Sikhs, then the British, then the Dogras & finally now by Pakistan & India (depending on whom you're talking too) ! :omghaha:

This Kashmiri girl is now on my scope :devil:

Smack guy on ear, he loses balance and falls. Simple.

Depends on the guy, he may kick you on your heel while going down once youre on the floor he may jump on your chest and break your nasal and visual cavity reducing your response time by 40-50% once that happens unless you punch or knee hit him in the nuts, nothing will get him off and you will be on your way to hospital.

I cant comment on this....never tasted any kinda drink.....all i know is how to kick those pissheads,search for drugs including ladies hand bags,.....lol my friends use to smoke the confiscated sh!t

Nooo but I completely respect your opinion on this.....my fam. is VERY against it too....
it's commmendable that you were able to stick to this even as a bouncer :yahoo:

I don't get people that fight....why fight when you can talk things out and compromise!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom