What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no idea, what its like to be on the receiving end of my "strategies and tactics". :P

Have sweet dreams..... :)

Yeah, I do...but I am in denial because I know you can do better LOLOLOL ;)

Oh they will be sweet, once you drop by :P

bye bye :D

For my pashtun brothers and sisters..... The shrine of Hazrat Khushal Khan Khattak the warrior poet:
33vf7t3.jpg

I met a lady today who was lamenting that her sister is forced to wear a Hijab because her husband forces her to & wouldn't talk to her for days at a stretch if she didn't ! Now this lady got around to finding out whether such was the case with other women too & her anecdotal evidence led her to conclude that the 100 or so women, who wear the Hijab, she talked to, a majority were either emotionally blackmailed into wearing one by their husbands, fathers & sometimes brothers whilst a minority were physically bullied into doing it & yet another minority just wore it out of choice !

Now I find it hard to rely on such anecdotal evidence knowing that it may well be either untrue or unrepresentative of the Hijab wearing population, as a whole, but if it is - I was thinking why not ban it for a few years, have stringent women protection laws in place & mandatory classes for us men on 'how to treat women in our society' !

Dear without going into the detail argument regarding Hijab I would ask one simple question......

if forcing some piece of clothing to one particular segment of women is against ethics and fundamental rights......who could one justify the ban of using that piece of clothing to the other segment of women.....

So sweet dear, you're going to give me diabetes LOL ;)

On the contrary i will incur all of your sorrows on my tiny being to bestow a drizzle of happiness upon thee my secret empress :)

And if I had committed adultery with a woman of the other religion yaara, then? You know I can't be more specific than that, everyone will not see it as a question like you might.

Under the current notions of it :

You'd probably be off the hook...she probably won't !

But then again this is a legal debate on what the penalty is or not ?

@Dillinger for the non muslim under a shariah system, the punishment is less than the believer because the BELIEVER SHOULD know better and hence has stricter punishment!!

As per my understanding adultery punishment come under the category of FASSAD-FIL-ARZ(like Robbery, Killing etc) and all Sharia law of this category are suppose to be implemented on all people under sharia government not only muslims.

Last edited by a moderator:
The question is, why does it even need to be debated? How can consensual sex between majors be punishable under any just law?:what:

Dear before to answer your question first i want to ask you one question:

Why the Americans showed such a negative response about Clinton and Gen. David Petraeus (i think)..... both of them were having relations with consent of second parties.....??

Now come to your question......In every religion as far as I known (and my knowledge & understanding is limited) adultery is considered as crime........as it is natural to get attracted towards opposite gender for this God has given legitimate way to satisfy your desire going beyond this you create imbalance in society......

On the contrary i will incur all of your sorrows on my tiny being to bestow a drizzle of happiness upon thee my secret empress :)

Just a drizzle?? what is this emperor….there are people ready to shower me with happiness, what makes you think I will go for your drizzle over that dear? :P

Just a drizzle?? what is this emperor….there are people ready to shower me with happiness, what makes you think I will go for your drizzle over that dear? :P

Emperor likes slow starts which slowly picks up the pace, i am sure those willing to shower will lose by having you freaked out. Passive, gradually progressing strategy builds up the building blocks of a thunderstorm both individuals remain sure about and as the time goes by, both parties passively cannot wait no longer. When was the last time you enjoyed a thunderstorm when it dawned upon you in an instance. Human nature cannot defeat the admiration for slow moving, pace gaining phenomena. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom